Pre Match - Ipswich Vs Liverpool (PL 17/8/24) 12:30pm

Too many korma skeletons in that closet!

1 Like

Was he performing at the Edinburgh Fringe?

He doesn’t miss the league. That’s for sure.

1 Like

He was someone I mentioned as a possible Robertson replacement. He was absolutely brilliant for Ipswich last season.

Ipswich making it difficult as expected for the first game of the season at home. Ref not letting the game flow, especially in the last 15 mins where he started to favour Ipswich in any 50-50, which then leads to 30 seconds of Ipswich attempting a set piece. Rinse and repeat.

Still, it’s 0-0. A few tweaks at HT, introduce subs during the second, and come away with a win. Ipswich player lucky to not get the second yellow with the blatant scoop of the ball.

We need to pass the ball quicker. Don’t give Ipswich an easy goal. Game can be settled with the quality of subs coming on.

1 Like

Ipswich has impressed many, I think. Liverpool have not. On the basis of squad strenght and talent, we should have played far better and denied them far more.

But one more half.

Wasn’t funny the first 100 times

I miss Jürgen but we’ve got to move on and develop this new style of play under Slot

He has looked very underdone. Is this the start of the decline for super Andy?

Not an awful first half but I hope that these guys remember that they have played with each other before. Clearly a new system will take time to become second nature.

Robbo doesn’t look too fit and I’m currently hoping Salah hasn’t had the most ill conceived haircut since Samson.

You don’t want a heart attack on the opening day? What’s wrong with you?

2 Likes

Post of the day according to my heart

Unsolicited mentions of his korma pissed off the interviewer.

2 Likes

Yep. Almost would like to see Nunez on for Grav or Dom

1 Like

Nope, I think the players have gone into autopilot and playing how they did under Jurgen, too many long balls

Konate on

Ipswich 0-0 Liverpool

Liverpool have had two shots, their fewest in the first half of a Premier League game since April 2022 against Manchester City.

#Kloppout
#ffsDarwin

2 Likes

Cheeky handball according to Joe Cole so he gets away with it

The geico ole ad is the worst since 1800 kars for kids

Konaté on