Top 3
Gravenberch
Quansah
Jota

Flop 3
Robbo
Szoboszlai
Mac Allister

can I pay money to ensure that the fax machine is fixed ?

1 Like

Harsh.

Don’t have to be a fan of his music but Ed’s actually a pretty humble, stand up guy.

2 Likes

Too many long balls for a team that supposedly likes to keep the ball and play through the midfield.

A disruptive preseason and a half of football against a team happy to disrupt, so long as it gets them a point or more.

Nothing seen so far should be a surprise. Very early evidence suggests we are a fair bit more compact at the back under Arne. When we had these sorts of games last year, we’d have already handed them 5 or 6 clear cut chances.

I don’t know what the weather is like in the UK right now but with the way the players are breathing, it appears to be quite warm, so look for the game to open up the longer this game goes on. We just need to continue to stay compact.

Is this a new HT feature?

2 Likes

Was surprised to see Mac in the starting line up and will not be surprised to see him finish it on the bench.

Nothing’s really clicking as yet, but at least the team is following my game plan. 0-0 at ht and 0-4 at ft.

1 Like

Need to get Bradley back in the team then because Trent has played at least 8 long balls.

Yes. Mine!!!

2 Likes

I’d love a snidey little 1-0 winner from Nunez in the 94th minute.

2 Likes

Btw, well done Ipswich playing a positive style of footy

Make sure you keep season long stats.

That Davies fella has matched Salah for pace so far and we keep playing it long. Need to keep the ball and play around their box more.

Ah…

You finally threw your hat into the ring?

Good for you.

The Benevolent Order of Antelopes is missing out if they passed you over.

1 Like

No. A comfortable 3-0 win please with the stadium being silent spectators.

We’re all thinking that we miss Jurgen aren’t we?

1 Like

But does he miss us?

Going as per what’s happening on the pitch.

We’ve been having the same problems as what Klopp did in his last season.

It’s over. Move on.

2 Likes

Sounds like work.

So no!!

:smiling_face: