Pre Match - Ipswich Vs Liverpool (PL 17/8/24) 12:30pm

Seeing as @Flobs still hasn’t surfaced, via proxy, here is his score prediction that he did 38 times last season… 3-1 to LFC :0)
He has to be right one of these days

5 Likes

No, he doesn’t. I am roundly disparaged for saying Joe will score one of these days. You shouldn’t be permitted to get away with this.

Ban.

4 Likes

Memo from @cynicaloldgit, we’re not doing superstitious bullshit this season as it hasn’t worked for a couple of seasons now…:yum:

8 Likes

Actual memo from me:

We’re not doing superstitious bullshit because superstition is bullshit.

5 Likes

Welcome back everyone.

A fresh start with a new manager but the team will be familiar. Dont like away games to kick off our season but I hope our lads will have a point to prove to the new boss….

Want to see us playing with confidence. No fannying about with 85% possession and one shot on goal.

Gegenpress is now Tegendruk…Good luck in your first season at Anfield Arne. (Tegendruk translates to back pressure in English :see_no_evil: Might have to stick with the German for counter press)

8 Likes

I felt some tegendruk after @Alright_Now_Legend Korma

8 Likes

I see jealous people talking about my genius again

I have seen @Sithbare throw down two mango lassis when faced with that condition

2 Likes

I’m just looking forward to the team playing a competative game. First game in a season is incredibly important to get a good kick off. I think away against ipswich ought to suit us very nicely on paper. But it feels really strange that Jürgen is not there in this game, it really does…

5 Likes

1st match of the season. The important thing is to score so we know we can. The result isn’t that important so early in the season however a win would be nice.
I don’t know anything about Ipswich however it’s a team we should be beating so the refs will do all they can to doctor that.
1-2 to us!

5 Likes

I think this is @cynicaloldgit impersonating @Flobs

Doesn’t matter. Any sort of @Flobs is welcome.

4 Likes

Mango Lassi ?

Ewww.

1 Like

I will have to perform my culinary korma and/or curry skills at the pub tomorrow morning. The cook is out on holiday.

Should be a flight available here in an hour or so…

3 Likes

Are you asking @Alright_Now_Legend to cook for you ?

2 Likes

Be there in 10 minutes. We are overdue watching the Reds together.

2 Likes

Howling! You are ridiculous.

2 Likes

All players available.

Guess that never happened under Klopp.

2 Likes

Ali

Trent BigVirg Q GreekScouser

Elliot Mac Jones

Mo Jota Diaz

1 Like

Nah. No more 1-2, or 2-1, or even 3 or 4-1. No more conceding an early goal, or even a late consolation. No, no more of that. We’ll only concede goals when we lose, so our end of season GA should be about 3 or 4,

I’ll be quite happy if we reach half time with the game at 0-0 after we’ve withstood their first game back in the Prem enthusiasm. Then we take them apart in the second half.

0-4.

1 Like

I’m sure that Arne and his team will know the tactics, formations and everything to see us through this game. COYR YNWA :+1::nerd_face:

13 Likes