Pre Match - Ipswich Vs Liverpool (PL 17/8/24) 12:30pm

Second question!

He rather sharply shot down the question about new contracts.

3 Likes

Everyone’s fit!!!

1 Like

What kind of voodoo has he brought from the Netherlands?

8 Likes

Going by his press conference no one is coming. Cant wait for the game to see how we perform. The new signing will the formation and tactics. Lets see how double pivot works and how many goals we can score. Hopefully Nunez and Diaz contribute more in terms of goals.

1 Like

I really want to have a proper look at his tactics. I suspect that a lot of fans have been fretting about the perceived gaps in the team because we are looking at a Klopp side. Obviously, he thought Zubi would be an upgrade to what he wants to do in midfield and that fell through. The only position worrying me is centre back but he is probably going to deploy those differently.

I mean tactically, Klopp’s preferred formation was essentially 2-5-3 which you don’t often see outside of a table football game. Maybe that’s why Darwin seemed to spin around on his axis at high speed until he randomly hit something.

5 Likes

Guess we gonna have to suffer the camera panning in on that wanker Ed Sheeran every 5 minutes tomorrow.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Will be at Tante Käthe tomorrow for the match. Excited like a 10 year old.

https://tante-kaethe-fussballkneipe.de/

3 Likes

Maybe it’s right to be nervous now.

Nah, he’s still a ginger cunt with shit songs.

1 Like

Don’t we have a minority stake from Le Bron James?

1 Like

The new club motto: “If we don’t bore you to death with our football, we’ll do so with our music”

7 Likes

Was that in us or in FSG?

1 Like

Still I’m not sure why it would be bad news for us.

It’s not, providing it is the right person.

But LeBron ain’t a whiney cunt with shit songs, so he is all good :wink:

1 Like

Oh I just thought he was going come on the pitch tomorrow and sing and it would destroy all our confidence

You have confused his singing with gasband’s art.

2 Likes

Easily done, they are both absolute rubbish.

1 Like