Pre-match | Leicester City v Liverpool | PL Match Day 19 |Tuesday 28th December 20:00h | King Power Stadium

Yeah, I was wondering if he’d go with Keita at LCM on the same side as Tsimi, or someone else like Ox/Milner. Ox was my second choice, so it’s alright.

1 Like

Looks like Leicester will again try with a 4-diamond-2.

1 Like

Curtis on the bench :heart_eyes:. Takumi should have been there too.

Van Dijk and Matip should be fancying themselves a goal tonight from a set piece, these lot are bad enough at defending them with everyone fit. Jota should get himself a few opportunities.

5-1 Liverpool.

4 Likes

Leicester have no CBs pretty much. Feel so bad for them.

Not.

3 Likes

No, I think they are just thick herd mentality cunts. I’m just saying it was clearly more than a few.

1 Like

I never knew Vardy would sit out v city with a hamstring injury and it would recover so well in 48 hours he could play tonight…….much.

4 Likes

Thiago and Minamino with minor injuries.

Dripping in sarcasm and rightly so

1 Like

FFS Thiago.

2 Likes

Only Thiago could not play for 2 weeks and get injured

1 Like

Makes sense maybe not to play Keita especially if Thiago is injured considering we might need him Sunday.

1 Like

Amartey is naturally a CB, but a defensive all rounder used everywhere. Yeah, difficult situation. Hopefully there are no major complications for us tonight.

Choudhry is a leg breaker waiting to happen. Worries me.

2 Likes

All we have to do is cut out their long balls and put our chances Away.

1 Like

Would have given you a like just for posting the team but this comment struck me. Ox wuld have been my choice with Thiago not making the lineup. :grin:

I think our kids and grandads knocked the stuffing out of them. Then again they have had their lie down match so who knows.

Should put a fifth official on Choudhury and a dedicated camera, too. Yikes. Look out, boys! Uncontrolled boots flying!

1 Like

Strong line up from us. If they play with the same amount of character as the other night, should be a comfortable win.

1 Like

“What colour typeset should I use for the bench?” “Err, what colour is the background?” “Red” “Use red lettering then. In fact make it nearly the same shade”.