Pre-match | Leicester City v Liverpool | PL Match Day 19 |Tuesday 28th December 20:00h | King Power Stadium

Ox for Morton especially after the challenge in midweek which I haven’t even seen yet

Only one for me who I wouldn’t play due to minutes is Curtis, the rest will have had a short illness like a cold or flu if they’ve had the jab and Klopp didn’t report heavy symptoms.

Fabinho is the risk with the card but other than they should all be able to play.

All yellow cards are reset on 31st December.

Question is if Fabinho picks up a fifth tonight (28th December) does he get a ban, or would that stand. The game he would be banned for would be after the cards are wiped, but the ban would be issued before the 31st.

1 Like

I assume the ban would stand.

1 Like

That’s my feeling too.

3 hours to kick off and I’m feeling dog tired already. I had my Covid vaccine booster and I’m feeling fine but could really do with sleeping this bugger off. So if I miss this one I’ll blame Herr Lauterbach for it.

What’s wrong with afternoon kick offs?

3 Likes

Is Thiago still in isolation? I see a few putting Morton in the lineup.

What’s wrong with Sky and BT…Prime diddled me last time I accepted a ‘1 month’ freebie…so it will be LFCTV…and of course TAN…Cmon boys…show em.

2 Likes

Thiago is back, but only trained once I think.

No mercy tonight, Bodgers has abused covid, had a rest, tried to beat our kids with his 1st 11 and now fucked his squad.

Right into these Tory fuckers and get that goal difference up for the forum lads.

5 Likes

Why are so many posters associating Leicester with the Tories? Why is this game being politicised at all?

1 Like

There was some tasteless chanting at the League Cup match relating to poverty. Not exactly the first time that away supporters have proven classless.

2 Likes

Oh OK. But that’s just cunts from loads of different teams. Leicester City is in a solid Labour Borough.

2 Likes

As I said before the fans and the make up of the population of the city are different.

1 Like

I agree, there’s knobheads in every set of supporters. I think I’ve said before that I find “Munich” or “Rent boy” chants from our fans to be an embarrassment. Klopp has said before that it’s the support for our lads that make the difference, not vitriol aimed at our opponents.

3 Likes

It was being sung by the majority of Leicester fans in the stadium. Loud and clear on my stream.

I understand that. Do you think this makes them Tories? I’m confused.

Leicester is not a Tory city. Mostly Labour, and some very rough parts too. Out into the wider county there are some Tory, wealthier, parts.

The football chant is bang out of order. It makes fun of poverty. It’s part of a wider national narrative that has been directed disproportionately at the city of Liverpool since Thatcher. Most cities have poverty, and there are plenty of places at least as bad as Liverpool.

Racism in football has been, and is being, tackled.
Homophobia in football has been, and is being, tackled.

This sort of prejudiced shit is still acceptable to far too many, so it will take a bit longer to evolve away from.

5 Likes

Surprised to see Ox start, but he’s been playing well. Bench looks decent.

6 Likes

2 Likes