Pre Match: Liverpool v. Brentford, 1400 UTC, Sunday 16 January 2022 (Premier League)

Aye. What’s football suppose to mean, what’s football suppose to do and why we love this game in the first place!

2 Likes

I never usually do these but I’d try this today.

Ali

Joel, Ibou, Virgil,

Neco, Hendo, Fab, Costas

Bobby, Diogo, Curtis.

This is probably why I don’t do these. :nerd_face:

Don’t give up the day job. :wink:

2 Likes

4-0 please, that’s the bet, that will do nicely :slight_smile: Taki hat-trick would be incredible for everybody.

1 Like

Any hat trick would be nice…any goals would be nice…a tasty one from Fab…and a pearler from Bob…just anyone score…

3 Likes

As long as we win and get 3 points, I don’t care how we do it.

4 Likes

As long as we don’t see the Lucas, Allen, Henderson throw back in midfield and Kostas getting a look in, I dont care how we get the 3 points.

I may be in the minority here, looking to go 2 goals down but win 3-2 with Taking getting the winner in the 95th minute.

Anyone else feeling it??

Not my cardiologist that’s for sure.

make it 3-0 down first half, then we win 10-3, then i will agree with you

1 Like

Jones and Ox start.

1 Like

6 Likes

Saw the starting lineup already but don’t want to be the one to post this time because I’m in mega superstition mode.

Edit: Glad @kone beat me to it anyway.

I’ll take the hit on this one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shouldn’t have let a newbie post the match thread then eh?

1 Like

This is what I wanted us to start with against Arsenal.

Gives you more flexibility; we can change Jones for Ox if someone is struggling in a certain position on the left.

But we can also turn to 4-4-2, with Bobby and Jota central up top.

2 Likes

I’m glad klopp took my advice. :grin:

Are ye gone mad?

1 Like

Wow. So we haven’t won in the Premier League for a month!
Hopefully the players start with a fast tempo today and we get back to our winning ways!

1 Like

Basically looks like he has replaced the bits that definitely didn’t work against Arsenal. I’m just hoping that some of those other selections are match fit. Trent in particular looked like he had had a nasty viral infection in that game.