Pre-match: Liverpool v Brentford, Saturday 6th May, 17:30

If we turn up, we’ll twat them. If we don’t, we’ll lose.

The end.

10 Likes

We are haveing problems scoring so 3 pênalties please.
3-0 Salah!

3 Likes

We appear to have hopped here with no after match thread for the Fulham game.

I think the lessons I’d take from that game is that our defence was working well. Alisson was a rock, Virg looked on form and even Trent made a big contribution when dropping back to defend.

I’m assuming that Robertson will be starting this one and I’d hope to see a Diaz-Gakpo-Salah front three (or Jota for Diaz if he is not quite recovered for Saturday).

2 Likes

Ali Matip Ibou Virgil Trent Fab Milner Robbo Salah Nunez Jota

I’ve had enough of Brentford bullying us in a few games from set-pieces, long balls, second balls, scrappy goals, general mess inside our box.

Hope we slap them good.

1 Like

That’s the norm for us.

2 Likes

Referee: Anthony Taylor. :roll_eyes:Assistants: Gary Beswick, Adam Nunn. Fourth official: Graham Scott. VAR: Andre Marriner. Assistant VAR: Marc Perry.

2 Likes

Brentford are big and physical so I think we have to match that.

Alisson
Trent Konate vDijk Robertson
Henderson Fabinho Jones
Salah Gakpo Nunez

How did he do us over? It wasn’t the one from the Spurs game, was it? I’m sure they are cloning these.

Don’t know but I get the feeling we get at least half the time referees who are born and raised in (greater)Manchester or just incompetent twats … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

They all seem to be bald-headed and white. It’s like they knock them out on a production line.

1 Like

I often say that when I see an American girl. White, long thin blond hair and way to much teeth, do they have a large farm somewhere in the mid-west where the breath them … :joy:

1 Like

I’m sure that Jürgen and his team will know the personnel, formation and tactics to see us through this game. COYR YNWA :+1: :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Win six games in a row?

Shocked The Princess Bride GIF

1 Like

As much as what Cynical said turn up we have a chance.

You see the likes of Taylor are quite prominent and are much like the rest but generally.

This season for instance he has refereed 4 games, the foul on Fabinho on the Man City goal wasn’t spotted but it was corrected by VAR. He sent off Pope, the offside was corrected against Everton.

The standard is poor yup but that isn’t changing sadly.

Three points
Nothing nervy
No injuries
Clean sheet

2 Likes

What about a share of the points.:grinning:

Will be much tougher than Fulham, they like to bully teams that are weak defensively so we know what is coming.

1 Like

They are also a different team on the road.

Last year it was obvious in the two games.

1 Like