Pre Match: Liverpool v Derby County (LC 09/11/2022)

He’s going to play like Pele for some reason - just watch!

1 Like

I’m sure that Jürgen and his team will know the personnel, formation and tactics to see us through this game. COYR YNWA :+1: :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Of today?

As in Conor? He’s on loan to Bolton.

Fuck, 1 player want to start is out injured, and now you tell me that a 2nd one isn’t even at the club.

No wonder I got banished from starting Match threads - I seem to throw everything into complete chaos :joy:

What next, your gonna tell me that So Mewanker can’t play as he doesn’t even exist?

1 Like

I’d expect that we probably will see at least one kid in our forward line. I don’t think we’d push all 3 of our fit forwards, especially Firmino, to play in this game.

Has he ever? I see this speculation a lot, but I don’t think he’s ever taken charge of a game right?

1 Like

What a way to dox yourself…

I’m sure he did in this competition. Although I do recall one game when he did the press conference and so on but Klopp was still on the touchline yelling at people. I don’t think he can help himself.

I don’t think so. Pep almost always takes the press conferences for this competition, but Jürgen is usually the one on the touchline.

1 Like

When Jurgen was ill with covid pep took charge

1 Like

If memory serves me correct (which looking at my form in this thread is questionable) I think Pep only took charge of 1 game when Klopp had covid.

Pep has been used recently to do press conferences for the league cup in the last couple of seasons, so can see that continuing.

Elliott, Carvalho, Jones and Ox he wouldn’t be pushing all three.

Yes lets give squad players and fantastic human beings a chance. This would be my starting lineup.

Kelleher
Ramsay Gomez Nat Tsimikas
Ox Bajcetic Milner
Elliott Gasband Jones

1 Like

I just really want to see Ben Doak play. Hopefully he gets the same exposure Gordon got last year in the early rounds of the cups.

1 Like

Really excited that you’ve been picked Gasband. How has training been? Did Nunez ever loose it with you? With all of the body-typical/atypical inferring going on, on a scale of Macca to Molby, where are you? I’m just asking as fitness will surely be brought up - even if you play a blinder!

1 Like

The artistry that would eminate from that front 3 should be considered illegal.

Us mere mortals aren’t worthy of seeing such brilliance

GasBanned never heard of him. :smile::smile:

The match programme would just show a flock of seagulls is my guess :0)

The rather excellent 80s band from Liverpool?

3 Likes