Pre Match: Liverpool v Derby County (LC 09/11/2022)

Firstly I take offence that you say "if you play a blinder’. I despise the doubt in that sentence. I did not choose this season hinging match as my debut if I was not absolutely sure of scoring from a diving header from the centre circle. As for what goes on in training…what do you mean? I never needed training.

So do we use this to get the 1st team going or let the youngsters get a run out?
Does anyone care?
It would be nice to have a run in a cup so that someone can stretch their legs but not like Keita just a nice easy run.

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing Ramsay and Bajcetic in this one.

We should be able to rest a few and still put a decent side out.

Kelleher - Ramsay- Gomez - Phillips - Tsimikas ----Bajcetic - Milner - AOC — Jones - Nunez - Carvalho.

2 Likes

There’s not a single game of Liverpool I don’t care about nor a single major trophy (in particular order of course) I don’t care about.

Looking forward to a decent cup home game with a mix of senior and kids. Always refreshing to see either players who don’t play much or some debutants.

Must win game! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I look forward too to see some football yet, before the big autumn break. I find it funny to see how Derby are doing, their players, and indeed, whether there will be some of our youngsters involved. It will be a good test for them, Derby are unbeaten since five games.

That being said, I’m quite confident that we’ll have too much for them, and it will be an enjoyable occasion against a big historical club of the English game.

2 Likes

Love to see Stewart get some minutes after the terrible injuries he’s had, back in good form scoring goals too.

1 Like

Watch a stream and lose
Follow on the Official and?

My choices, don’t worry Soton is being followed on the official.

Kelleher
Ramsay Gomez Phillips Tsimikas
Milner Bajetic Jones
Ox Doak Carvalho

I have no idea whether Doak is any good or if there’s another more deserving young striker tbh.

1 Like

No broadcaster for this? Nothing listed on the official site.

Seemingly not in the UK, which seems odd.

Available in Germany on DAZN for anyone with more money than sense.
https://www.dazn.com/de-DE/fixture/ContentId:a5dicuab0aagrj04bxz8hyfx0/a5dicuab0aagrj04bxz8hyfx0

He plays on the right of a front 3, so I’d expect Ox to play through the middle in that team. If not, Layton Stewart would be the most natural choice for a centre forward.

All the early indications are that Doak is very good.

Live on Sky Sport here in NZ as well.

1 Like

Looks like Sky are going with El Plastico rather than us

1 Like

Liverpool vs Derby County: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time & where to watch | Goal.com UK

How to watch Liverpool vs Derby County on TV & live stream online

This page contains affiliate links. When you subscribe through the links provided, we may earn a commission.

In the United States (U.S.), the game can be watched live with ESPN+.

In the United Kingdom (U.K.) the game will be not be telecast.

Fans in India can catch the game on the Voot Select.

Isn’t it great that fans living in the UK cannot watch this, but it’s available for anyone else all over the fucking world.

Why not let LFC broadcast it? They’d jump at the chance.

Don’t see the big deal? Even if you let the club broadcast it live you still have to pay a subscription in the UK to watch it…of course Sky are going to pick City Chelsea and rightly so.

Also our last 5 Prem games have all been shown live on Sky/BT as well as all our CL games being on BT so it’s not as if fans are missing out.

You’ll have to do like me, mate: find a dodgy stream on total sportek. :joy:

2 Likes

This also applies to league games. When they are on at 3pm and not on the telly in the UK I can watch in Germany. I’ve seen us far more live since living abroad than I ever did in the UK. In fact, when I lived in Liverpool the only live games I ever saw were at Anfield itself.

Streams take care of everything when there’s no TV option. The amount of different places I’ve watched our games, one way or another… I could write a book about it.

I see I see what you did there Zoran, taking a leaf out of Jurgen’s page.