Pre Match: Liverpool v. Everton, 1630 BST (UTC +1), Sunday 24 April 2022 (Premier League)

This game will be over within 10 mins, we’ll be 3 up and Everton will just result to injuring our players like the snidy fucking knitshit talentless clown bags they are.

& hopefully this can be the last season we ever have to speak of their names in the same sentence as the premier league again.

4 Likes

Let’s go all out assault.

Alisson Trent Matip Virgil Robbo Minamino Origi Jota Diaz Salah Mane

Isn’t that Everton’s game plan? :thinking:

5 Likes

Yes actually both us and Everton strategy is to ‘go all out assault’. Difference is we actually execute it to perfection but with Everton they always do things half heartedly so instead they ‘go all out ass’ only.

2 Likes

4-0

Salah x 3
Jota

Ali
Trent Konate VVD Robbo
Thiago Fab Hendo
Salah Jota Mane

Dias
Naby
Milly
Kostas
Jones

From the bench

2 Likes

Oh and at least 1 red card for those horrible horrible horrible cunts

Come on Burnley please give us the opportunity to put these cunts into the bottom 3

3 Likes

Five subs in the PL doesn’t start until next season.

Haha @richieh_10

1 Like

I think Richie is assuming we’ll get two concussion subs.

1 Like
6 Likes

Send them down.

4 Likes

I change my prediction 265-0! Com’on Joe we know you can do it!

3 Likes

Just trash this lot. Well, any win will do.

I would not risk Thiago against those thugs, so Jones it is I guess.

We need to activate all our shithousery elements for this game. So Robbo and Diogo simply have to start. Milner to come on for the last 20-25.

2 Likes

Jonesy does react though to the shit housery…mind Trenty stands his ground at times…

2 Likes

I’m at work again, our computer system is down so I can’t follow the match except on my mobile which I don’t know how to use. This is going to be frustrating, for me.
Even the automatic distributor bugs so I’ll have to spend ages reassuring guests they’ll get thier code for their rooms (hope there’s no new guests).
I’m already pissed off, bloody computers went down at 4am yesterday morning and the fuckwits who work the mornings (when there’s fuck all to do) left it for me to contact the support (which is 24/24 7/7) I do the evening shift which is when all the guests arrive so dealing with them and trying to sort out the computers is next to impossible over the telephone. Hate working with imbiciles!
So if you don’t hear much from me during the match it’s because I’ve gone to war against the fuckwits at work!

5 Likes
1 Like

Might head down to Legends sport bar in the city centre for this, the atmosphere there is on another level.

2 Likes

Would be surprised if that’s the team - soon find out!

Protect VVD at all costs?

1 Like

Only way I can see that is Covid/injuries I doubt we don’t start with one of Mane or Salah at least. And I can’t see why VVD wouldn’t start.

Ironically the only fitness concern was Firmino so again I can’t see how he goes from that to starting when you have Mane, Salah and Diaz potentially available.

Though I will happily admit I’m baffled if it is and it’s from a fully fit squad.

1 Like