Pre Match: Liverpool v. Leicester City, 1945 UTC, Thursday 10 February 2022

We owe these cunts.

Mo and Mane on the bench. Only to come
On 60 mins if necessary, otherwise rest up boys.

3 Likes

Jota hat trick at the Anfield Road end, then he celebrates in front of their fans and tells them to f*@k off again.

11 Likes

The other lads have shown that they can cope without Sadio and Mo. We are in no hurry to rush him back if he needs some rest. Maybe he’ll be on the bench if deemed fit enough and play for the last 25 minutes or so.

3 Likes

I’d play Salah or Mane on the right, the drop off to the other players is too big. Give Salah 65, bring Mane on. Swap it against Burnley. Play them both against Inter.

That gives them a little bit of respite whilst maintaining the quality of the side.

3 Likes

Mo and Mane coming on when Leicester are already tired. Hope their players are reading this forum #sleeplessnights

1 Like

It does worry me that we are going to nursing a tired Mane and Salah (Salah more so with the ET mins) through the rest of the season if we don’t give them a rest now. If we play our game with tempo and intensity we will beat Leicester, I think we can do that without Salah and Mane.

Great news that Ox is back training and Mo looks like he could take part in this game.

So the two of them can share the game on the right side of attack.

2 Likes

Kaide Gordon does not like this post.

Sadio is on the piss until Wednesdy I think? Doubt he’ll even be on the bench for this game, but I think we’ll do OK without to be honest :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does he drink?

I thought he was tee total

Nah, that’s just sober Mane, the nutter.

:joy:

2 Likes

We have quite a few games coming up. 2 per week for the next month at least. So we have two competing problems - managing match time so we don’t wear our best players out and getting our best players playing together again after the disruption of the last month or so.

We have Inter away in the middle of next week so we want to be full strength for that. We play Burnley on Sunday so I’d suggest going strong against Leicester but, if we get a decent lead in the second half, sub out Salah and Mane. We can then do the same in reverse against Burnley.

1 Like

Looking at the video that the club posted, Salah looks in a very serious mood. He wants to vent his anger on Leicester this week!

2 Likes

Mane not back till thursday so he wont be back in time to play but it looks like Mo is busting to get back on the pitch and get that AFCON loss out of his system,i reckon he’ll be a starter for 60mins or come on for the last 30mins and vice versa for the weekend match,just to ease his game time and give him a bit of a rest for the next couple of games.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Klopp has confirmed that Mané won’t be back in time for this match so I’m expecting Diaz to start. Obviously I’m delighted for Sadio but I hope that isn’t a move that he will regret.

3 Likes

At least it’s not Tierney.

He’s Muslim so pretty likely he is a teetotaller

1 Like

Many professional sportspeople are anyway. I think even Dalglish was back when he was playing in Glasgow.

1 Like