Pre Match: Liverpool v. Leicester City, 2000 UTC, Friday 30 December 2022 (Premier League)

I’d agree, we need to put a run together of wins and that needs consistency which only comes from minimal changes to the team.

1 Like

So would you bring Kostas in for Brentford then?

Given Robbo played the cup game against City I certainly don’t think it’d be wise to give him 4 full games in 12 days or whatever it is.

As Draex has alluded to, he hasn’t been the same this season before the WC and Kostas has proven to be a very capable deputy with us still playing our usual game.

1 Like

I think Klopp will run Robbo against Leicester and Brentford - perhaps giving him 60-70mins in both games, and then he’ll bring in Kostas against Wolves.

1 Like

I think it’s more likely that Tsimikas won’t start a single game, and Robertson won’t play the full 90 for any either.

Can we play all our wingers?

The gap is four days for this, the other is three so where we can rotate without the drop of quality I expect it.

He may want Hendo at Brentford so potentially he will go with Keita on this.

I expect Konate to play against Brentford.

1 Like

No whining, no moaning, no injuries and no Elliott in midfield please.

3 Likes

Yes except the ones who are injured or yet to sign…which leaves us with Mo.

1 Like

I’m assuming that those of us living abroad can donate here: Donate — ST ANDREW'S COMMUNITY NETWORK

2 Likes

You wonder how long that has been going on for?

Unchanged starting Eleven. Ring the changes at 60-70 minutes.

Ibou back in for Brentford hopefully.

This lot fucked us over almost a year ago to the day. Time to set the record straight and send the snake oil salesman home a little closer to the relegation zone. They will be without Madison and Praet by the looks.
Will need to be swirched on for the entire 90 minutes for this one.

2 Likes

Jurgen Klopp confirms Ibrahima Konate is back in training and will be available for selection. Says no new injuries post-Aston Villa.

5 Likes

Now this is refreshing news :wink:

Still a good 30 hours for that to change. :no_mouth:

Shh you

Someone needed to undo the jinx.

1 Like

Smash them…

NO…don’t say it!!! :zipper_mouth_face:

My hoard is going to descend upon us on that evening :man_facepalming:. There goes my last hurrah of 2022 :grimacing:.