PRE MATCH: Liverpool v Leicester City (EPL - Sunday, 22 November at 7:15pm)

At the moment, we could be without 9 (NINE) first team players for this game!! And still Shaqiri won’t start.

1 Like

Can he play in defence though?

1 Like

I think he might have to!

2 Likes

The game is being played Sunday night.

Everyone knows that`s the night Shaq does his hair.

3-2 and no more fucking injuries please.

3 Likes

Rolls off the tongue too easily… Very apt name for it!

3 Likes

We can add Mona, Andreas, Carol, Caroline and Kevin on the subs bench.

Last resort, Jurgen get his boots on and cover defence since it was his speciality.

7 Likes

Good idea; after all, he took a penalty for us in our last game.

2 Likes

Smash them. They’re shit.

14 Likes

Surely Fab and Thiago are ready by now and one of Hendo /Robbo so I’m confident. Well sort of.

And Plasticine man Matip will get through training won’t he?

Tough 1-0 wearing Clemence armbands.

4 Likes

With so many players injured I’m not sure where to start with picking a team… Alisson in goal, after that it’s guesswork.

1 Like

Alisson
Neco Nat Rhys Kostas
Keita Milner
Jones
Mane Bobby Jota

Bench - Adrian and Shaq. Is there anyone else present for bench. Maybe we need to see if our Tea Lady can play as a sub.

3 Likes

Who’s responsible for screening? Who let this happen? Bring them to me. This needs to be nipped in the bud.

3 Likes

Did @cynicaloldgit officialize the Diego ban?

4 Likes

I love your optimism but for me, it would be a miracle if 3 of those 4 could be fit enough to start.

1 Like

I’ve found my boots, I’m off to Kirkby this morning, to offer my services free of charge. I might not be as quick as I used to be, but I can kick Vardy as well as anyone, after giving him the Tommy Smith ‘death stare’ in the tunnel before kick off.

12 Likes

This better not be what it appears to be…

3 Likes

Oh crap, I misread one of the words :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Must be under too much stress, happy thoughts, happy thoughts :innocent:

1 Like

Moving the game back more than 24 hours has done us a right favour. We need all the recovery time we can get after international week. The Brazilian lads would barely have time to get off the plane otherwise.

Sometimes ‘tight hamstrings’ is code for ‘I really don’t want to upset the player’s club manager any more than I already have’ so I think both Hendo and Robbo have got a good chance of being involved. And I saw Thiago kicking a ball about this week. Admittedly it was a very small ball and he was playing with his kids on an Insta video but it was good enough for me to pronounce him fit to start. We only need Fabinho now to rise from the dead and JK will be spoilt for choice on Sunday.

10 Likes

Not sure if I agree with the tactical formation but agree with the players chosen to start.

22 Likes

When the people at Google have a question they ask James Milner.

9 Likes