Pre Match: Liverpool v Manchester United - Sunday 17th December 16:30

They have someone who (apparently has the) runs.

Close enough, surely?

everyone and their mother digging a grave for the scum and burying them, this is when slip ups happen… we need to be careful

3 Likes

We should win and hopefully by a margin. But I hate saying that as this is football, and Man Utd, for all their current struggles, are a big club and might just dig deep and prove to be a gritty opponent.

I think Mascot said it well about crowing at the final whistle.

Mind you, I can’t resist! I have Darwin Nunez as my fantasy team captain as he is due a big game. Let’s smash them. Into them Liverpool!

2 Likes

03.30 AEDT.

Going to be a struggle.

Absolutely no idea, could be some really eager youngster or someone. Tea lady?

Point is I guess, that if Fernandes were playing you could guarantee a really lazy and petulant midfield effort that spreads throughout the team.

They might actually be half functional now

1 Like

On the other hand they will miss his diving/winningfreekicks :sunglasses:

1 Like

Many on here, myself included, secretly fear that the dire situation Ten Hag’s team is in might prod their team to give a supreme effort and upset us. After some thought, I doubt Jurgen will allow our boys any complacency. If we just play to our level, which I am confident we will, we will win. Especially in front of our rabid Reds fans in our 57,000 capacity stadium. Conservatively 3-0 to us. Darwin, Mo and Dom.

5 Likes

Fully expect a win… but will have a sly one at 5/1 the draw. Seems very generous odds to me…and especially after the City result yesterday.

When we were dominant they always seemed to produce an upset at Anfield…

My only reservation is our recent strike force slumber… they’ve not been too clinical of late, and I hope it’s not one of those games where we just miss chances and let them be in the game scorewise, because I’m a derby, in such a case anything can happen, and frankly speaking they’ve got nothing to lose at this point.

That said, that’s their only advantage, and hopefully our strikers will take the chance to reset their precision levels.

I am always nervous when it comes to the Mancs, especially this lot down the M62, Stretford end!

Don’t worry mate , they’ve got Onana in goal. :wink:

2 Likes

Mancs are a wounded animal so they will be dangerous … I just hope Jürgen kicked any complacency out of players’ heads. It is the biggest game in English football after all. The 57.000 fans in Anfield shall be up for it too.

To be honest, I was a bit surprised that the likes of Elliott, Jones and Gakpo played the full 90 on Thursday, which surely rules them out of the starting XI for today (which seems pretty obvious now).

Just get the three points today lads.

3 Likes

That has a nice ring to it.

2 Likes

Can’t sleep. It’s bastard 6:20am here.

I REALLY want to batter these fucking shithouses.

5 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Spot the kit to the left of Neville, is there a chance Mac is fit?

5 Likes

Second that!

Bench perhaps.

I disagree, Darwin is consistent, so we will have at least 4 offsides to get excited about.