Pre Match: Liverpool v Manchester United - Sunday 17th December 16:30

It would.

I’m pretty sure the steawrds rushing onto the pitch with fire extinguishers would mean the ref would postpone the game.

2 Likes

Eventually, yes.

A comfortable win and failing that a win.

Don’t care about high score lines the 7-0 as funny as it was, wasn’t actually as good as the 5-0. That was clinical and I think they had one chance and even that felt like we were toying with them. In the 5-0 we sat off after 55 mins.

Also as said before we cack the bed in the games afterwards

3 Likes

It would be nice if Mo gets a few before he leaves in January.

gasps how many times, we’ve already told the Saudi’s where they can stick it :wink:

Smash them, they are shit

2 Likes

Trust me, he will be gone in Jan (hopefully), probably just after the game vs Ars, that should be enough time.

A sneaky 1:1!

Utd are a very generous 8/1 for the win on Sunday , and you can get fives just for the draw !

I can picture Webb and his mates all lumping on that and then making sure United get the win.

1 Like

I’m predicting a boring game with very few shots on goal, until Harv comes on.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/DaveOCKOP/status/1735981084674851271?t=le01VS77EcCeK0mFC1YbRQ&s=19

Rashford’s quite litteraly shitting himself.

4 Likes

Is immodium a performance enhancing drug?

When you’re as bad as Man U, I suppose anything is worth a try. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Not sure - but it will be pandimmodium in our house when we knock goal number 10 in :0)

Taxi… :raising_hand_man:

rupzz wins… I play clarinet. :joy:

1 Like

The team should be going full throttle after Manure tire themselves out. Once LFC gets the first goal, it should gee up the crowd to bay for a proper smashing.

1 Like

A state of affairs now known as ‘Linekar’s Folly’.

Got ta admit I’m a little less confident with Fernandes not playing. They might put someone in there that actually runs instead of crying.

1 Like

Like who?