Pre Match: Liverpool v. Norwich City, 1500 UTC, Saturday 19 February 2022 (Premier League)

4 Likes

Good to see Ox got over his post-match injury :wink: No Bobby, Trent or Robboā€¦

1 Like

Firmino out with a muscle injury

1 Like

Donā€™t mind that at all with the exception of Gomez at RB then again itā€™s not like we had anyone else and Trent did need a rest.

1 Like

I knew there was something wrong with Klopp when he was asked multiple times on having everyone available.

Agreed, you could sense the annoyance.

Soā€¦ Mane through the middle thenā€¦?

1 Like

So much for the fully fit squad :frowning:.

Trent just rested? But heā€™s not even in squadā€¦

Gomez at RBā€¦

Sweating James Mcavoy GIF

Ah itā€™s only Norwich

ā€¦chews fingernails nervouslyā€¦

1 Like

Chamberlain has had a good rest hope he plays well today.

1 Like

That suggests to me, he has an injury of some sort.

Definitely. Would be on the bench in case of emergency otherwise, like Robbo

Rest hasnā€™t made much difference to Ox for past 3-4 years

1 Like

Any streams guys???

I hope he does. For more than 20 minutes. Love his goals, love his play and love his ability. Just wish he lasted slightly longer than me on xhamster.

Ox as RCM and Gomez as RB makes sense, on paper. Ox wouldnā€™t have to do too much defensively while Gomez wouldnā€™t have to do too much offensively; each within their comfort zones.

2 Likes

I seriously wonder who can seriously deputise for TAA if TAA needs a break? Looking at our subs bench, the kids is not even seriously consideredā€¦

If heā€™s injured itā€™s even worse. Letting Neco go out on loan was never a good idea imo , even if it was a sweetener to sign Carvalho.

Echo saying Trent just rested. Phew. Strange heā€™s not at least on bench though

1 Like

Could be full restā€¦if he was on the bench could be tempted to use him at 75/80 minsā€¦

3 Likes