Pre Match: Liverpool v. Southampton, 1500 UTC, Saturday 12 November 2022 (Premier League)

Wasn’t aware of that fingers crossed they all play, Napoli shit the bed when they had to deal with that.

Gotta get it past the midget on the near post first.

1 Like

No new injuries and Milner back with Matip on the cusp.

Diaz sounds really positive

2 Likes

Alisson

Ramsay
Ibou
Virgil
Robbo

Fab
Trent
Thiago

Bobbeh

Salah
Nunez

1 Like

Trent in midfield :joy:

2 Likes

Trent at RB.

Scared Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

1 Like

Nice that they announce this less than 24 hours before the match. Frankly, bent as fuck. Super league now!

4 Likes

Cmon Pep…show em whose in charge tomorrow…big shoes need filling…we know u can do it…

Only a day before a game.As if 30,000 isn’t enough. Farkin idiots.

We would still be in this league the European super league was replacing the CL.

1 Like

Minor details!

I could accept that if it was for a game in the future. Dropping it 24 hours before a game is bullshit.

2 Likes

They want to get it in before the WC starts I guess…
Keeps their paperwork neat and tidy !

2 Likes

Perfect description of the FA and the Premier League.

1 Like

Konate in defence makes me more confident than Gomez, we better win this or the break will be long and dull.

Smash them, they’re shit.

p.p. @PeachesEnRegalia

5 Likes

They are shit, and we should smash them.

2 Likes

They’ve got big centre backs but no height in the rest of the side.

Which we usually do, our corners are very good.

1 Like

Typical FA. Not happy with an independant review of Klopps red card and subsequent outcome so go ahead and wait till there are less than 24 hrs before kick off to ban him for whats a massivley important game for us.

Would be interesting to see who first kicked up a fuss. He probably should have been banned anyway. Shame that the FA only take action once the refs done somethint even when there are millions of camera angles showing other managers crossing the line, both in terms of technical areas and their behaviour. Arteta and Pep are more often seen out of their areas losing their shit.

3 Likes