Pre Match: Liverpool v. Tottenham Hotspur, 1945 BST (UTC +1), Saturday 07 May 2022 (Premier League)

Three points, no injuries, all I ask. Oh and no whining please.

8 Likes

Cannon fodder.

Six games between us and Valhalla.

12 Likes

Smash them, they’re shit.

This is the week that the title race changes hands, and City drop points.

Quote me, motherfuckers.

32 Likes

Diaz

Diaz
Virgil
Matip
Diaz

Diaz
Diaz

Diaz
Diaz
M…Diaz

Liverpool 4-0 Spurs

Goalscorers: Diaz, Diaz, Diaz, Virgil

12 Likes

Diaz has to start, Tsimikas should start also and bring Joel back

10 Likes

MOTM votes for me

@Klopptimist and @GermanRed’s date.

They really stepped up in the 2nd half and gave us the belief to turn things around

5 Likes

We used to dream of a team of Jamie Cs.

2 Likes

Yeah my changes though I am sure we see Hendo.

1 Like

Lovely song and sentiment, but god a team of Carraghers would be a fucking grim watch.

10 Likes

Probably better than watching the bitters.:grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

Probably the biggest Liverpool lie by us fans. It should be the less catchy version of We All Dream of a Team of player with Carraghers passion and commitment

3 Likes

Three points: Check
No injuries: Check
No whining: Absolutely no chance mate!

5 Likes

We got a proper ref for this one …

Referee: Michael Oliver (pictured). Assistants: Stuart Burt, Simon Bennett. Fourth official: Martin Atkinson. VAR: Darren England. Assistant VAR: Marc Perry.

8 Likes

Remarkable ability to see into the future!

2 Likes

16-0!

3 Likes

I honestly fucking hate Spurs. Real snidey, shithouse team. Hope we fucking batter them, the cunts.

14 Likes

I would love for Tsimikas to be starting but if he had to be starting for liverpool , it would have been the match against Villareal and in hindsight , i think Klopp would agree too. Robbo was off the boil against them and needed the rest.

Just not sure that Klopp would give Tsimikas the chance now but ideally we start with Tsimi and give Robbo 20 to 30 minutes at the end.

More concerned with TAA , he would be needed to be kept in cotton wool between matches. Hopefully , City does us a favour and after this round… We get to rest Trent for Gomez against some of the remaining sides.

Diaz to kick spurs in the balls and leave them wondering as to “what if” again

3 Likes

They seem to have gone that way however in the past they were a really fun funny team! :rofl:

3 Likes

Kane is a hugely dirty player, should have seen red in the first meeting. Fuck Conte and Fuck spurs

11 Likes

Glad they can’t afford to play for a Conte draw, however will still probably be defensive from them and hope to hit us on the break.

4 Likes