Pre Match: Liverpool v. Watford, 1230 BST (UTC +1), Saturday 02 April 2022 (Premier League)

3 points, no injuries. That’s all I ask.

Oh and no whinging knee-jerking in this thread please.

EDIT: Changed the title to reflect the accurate timezone. Also, hate this clock change malarkey.

10 Likes

Good luck with the second part.

Watford are pretty gash, and anything less than 3 points would be a huge disappointment, even with the early kick-off.

Be good to have proper football back.

7 Likes

It’s time we thrashed someone again.

3 Likes

They are sending us Atwell the twat

Referee: Stuart Attwell. Assistants: Marc Perry, Timothy Wood. Fourth official: Tony Harrington. VAR: John Brooks.

Must win 3-0

1 Like

I’ll allow whinging about the referees…

3 Likes

That’s a very hard ask…:woozy_face::woozy_face:

2 Likes

The international break has never seemed so long!

Bring on Saturday, bring on two incredible months of football.

9 Likes

Although Ismaïla Sarr missed two sitters last night, he was good at getting in threatening positions.

3 Likes

12:30pm Saturday kickoff after an international break. What could go wrong?

4 Likes

Same as another early Saturday kick off after the international break in October 2021 against Watford.

0-5.

7 Likes

Every games important - one game at a time. This one is a nicer fixture post international break, but imperative that the 3 points are taken, giving a decent start to the big final push.

Opportunity to go top of the league before Man City face Burnley later that day.

I don’t care who starts, and with so many lads away on international break, I don’t even want to take a guess. Just fucking win!

3 Likes

What time during the match if we are playing badly are we allowed to say so please?

1 Like

All you lot on about English referees should watch a CONCACAF qualifier. Now THAT is truly shit refereeing!

1 Like

Well it usually starts if we haven’t scored after five minutes , so maybe we could show some restraint and wait til at least ten ?

4 Likes

10 minutes it is! I’ll let Jurgen and the team know.

5 Likes

There is a difference between reasoned criticism and some of the mind-numbing drivel that gets posted on here. Sort yourself out.

1 Like

why so serious joker GIF

Haha @Draexnael

Anyway, smash them, they’re shit.

12 Likes

I will remember to use at least 7 words on the 11th minute.

Allison

Gomez
Matip
VVD
Robertson

Fabinho
Thiago
Hendo

Mane
Firmino
Diaz

Salah and Jota to come off the bench for half an hour. This should be routine, but its after the internationals so it might take a few minutes to get into gear. Wouldn’t expect Salah to start, as he was emotionally drained last night. If him and Klopp disagree on my take, I will be happy as well!

An early goal kills this, and hopefully the routine banal criticism of players fighting for glory on four fronts. Fair dues to @redalways on the OP.

3 Likes