Pre Match: Liverpool v. Watford, 1230 BST (UTC +1), Saturday 02 April 2022 (Premier League)

GET KEITA OFF THE FUCKING PITCH!!!

(Just getting in early)

7 Likes

Any fitness updates? Trent on the mend?

Assuming TAA is out I’d go for Joe Gomez on the right again.

I’m not sure what state of mind Salah and Mane will be in.They should be good to go. Alisson and Fabinho played for Brazil so again we will have to see how they are after the long flight back. I’d be happy enough for Kelleher and Hendo to cover for them if needs be.

As long as we get the three points that is all that matters and, for the first time in ages given the early kick-off, City would be playing catch-up. It’s about time we put some real pressure on them.

1 Like

TIA had a thing yesterday saying Trent’s recovery wasn’t going great so far. Faces an uphill battle to be fit for City. Fuck’s sake.

1 Like

Allison
Gomez Matip Van Dijk Robertson
Fabinho
Henderson Thiago
Jota Firmino Diaz

That would be my team. Salah and Mane on the bench.

2 Likes

Also meant to say that if we can take all three points and go top, I think it could be quite devastating to Man City.

Of course they would remain favourites, but I also think they can be mentally brittle, and for us to go top would symbolise the whittling away of their ten point lead. It could be a real hammer blow.

2 Likes

3-0!

3 Likes

No fun! :sob:

1 Like

Noone fancy Millie?

1 Like

Millie is the champion of striking back when nobody fancies him.

:sunglasses:

You have to wait until 7 minutes after gets his second assist of the game, then accuse him of failing to influence anything.

7 Likes

Millie is an 80mins back up man.

Only if we are winning.

Did think he might do at right back but I think he’s better to have as a versatile option on the bench.

I think he should be a serious option at right back, he has understanding with Hendo. Is very versatile so can play a little like TAA has been yet add others things. His physical presence could help out Mo a lot as well, 1 less defender for Mo to beat, because Millie has legally ‘blocked’ him is often all Mo needs to do his magic.

1 Like

I just worry if he’s caught out of position…has he the legs to get back…

1 Like

Millies legs are the least of your worries if you have Matio, Thiago, Kieta, Gomez … in your squad. :wink:

Thought Joe Gomez…was a bit nippy on his feet…

2 Likes

Millie for Benefica!

1 Like

Should be a comfortable win but take nothing for granted red men, go out and be professional and put pressure on shitty by topping the table.

4 Likes

Mo Salah has already returned back to Liverpool as he reported to the AXA training centre before lunchtime today. [Paul Joyce]

8 Likes