Pre Match: Liverpool v. Watford, 1230 BST (UTC +1), Saturday 02 April 2022 (Premier League)

Wonderful to hear Mo is back already, feels as though he’s ready to take something out on Watford.

This has felt a brutally long Int’l Break. I miss our boys and can’t wait to see them back together.

8 Likes

I’m sure that Jürgen and his team will know the personnel, formation and tactics to see us through this game. COYR YNWA :+1::nerd_face:

9 Likes

I’ve just realised that we would go top with a win. :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Attwell is an utter disgrace, totally unfit for the job he’s doing, and 50000 singing “you’re not fit to referee” would be the least this fucking corrupt, cheating cunt deserves. He’s been VAR this season and ok’d 2 of the worst assaults I’ve ever seen on Liverpool players and it fucking baffles me that nobody from this football club has called him out on it.

Think it will be Gomes at RB, wouldn’t be surprised to see Matip and Konate at CB or Tsimikas in for Robbo.

Doubt Fabinho will start so Hendo, Thiago and Keita in the middle.

Looks like Salah is keen to take it out on Watford again so him, Bobby and Jota up top.

4 Likes

Are lasers banned for this game?

It’s always strange for me that the death of football is football, oh how I detest international breaks, in particular friendly matches, or that League of Nations shit (football version).

5 Likes

The actual League of Nations was shit too.

7 Likes

I thought the ethical standard was at least 10% of the game, 15% of you liked the service, so theoretically 9 minutes at least.

2 Likes

I either get to bitch to release the tension, or wank, and last time I did that at work, my word you should of seen the amount of criticism I got, and that wasn’t you generic in thread complaining, it was real anger from most of my coworkers.

7 Likes

Considering 90% of the ground is our fans I would hope it wouldn’t matter, especially at 12.30 in the day.

2 Likes

Toobin’d it.

3 Likes

If Trent is still out I’d play one of Gomez/Milner against Watford and the other against Benfica.

Hope Trent can come in from bench against Benfica.

1 Like

Yes, by international treaty no less.
https://ihl-databases.icrc.org/applic/ihl/ihl.nsf/0/49de65e1b0a201a7c125641f002d57af

2 Likes

Couldn’t give a fuck about refs or who plays for the opposition.

Twat 'em. They’re unbelievably shit. Oh and that owl cunt is in charge, if we possibly needed more reason.

Oh, our record vs them is a little bit special. I think the score over the last 5 games or so is something like 19-2.

3 Likes
12 Likes

Well, colour me surprised.

8 Likes

Haha yeah, when I read the “set back” reports I just thought Jurgen Klopp and 4D Chess.

4 Likes

Excellent, we played a perfect fake injury over the international break.

1 Like

I’d still hold off Trent for one half maybe. Play him in the first half and then get him out.

He seems to have recovered and Robbo got some rest as well. But there are bigger matches to follow/

4 Likes

I agree. Play him for one half or maybe not at all against Watford and then give him more minutes against Benfica to ease him back.

Now it seems it was a “fake” injury to keep Trent out of the England squad. But if there really was some injury, it would be better he is eased back in. As you have mentioned, there are bigger matches coming.

2 Likes

I do agree re resting Trent, Gomez will have been training during the break, if he looks ready he should play and give Trent more time.

However… also just want to point out that every game in the league is a cup final now, so there really aren’t any bigger games than this one.

Duplicity is bliss.

2 Likes