Pre Match: Liverpool v. Watford, 1230 BST (UTC +1), Saturday 02 April 2022 (Premier League)

Never mind Hendo…you have been super positive with your playing today…lovin it!

3 Likes

Moaning Level in here too low. Going to be a tight game if we don’t do something in halftime.

1 Like

You could say “passes” and take the double entendres out of the picture if you wanted :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Can we freeze any remaining ‘social’ assets Jim Beglin has with our club? His ridiculous overcompensation today has been extreme even by that prick’s usual standards.

1 Like

Do you mean the actual surface? Inside or out?

I went up there last week and spoke to 1 of the construction workers doing the Anfield Road, gonna look so much nicer come next April.

1 Like

Joe booked.

Why my channel is showing IPL instead of EPL :man_shrugging: :roll_eyes: :rage:

He couldn’t wait to yellow Joe. It was coming.

1 Like

Imagine citeh player getting carded for that.

1 Like

Omg. Thank you. I thought I was being overly sensitive. Beglin is embarrassing himself today.

2 Likes

Far from the best half of football we’ve played but at least we found the goal that counts.

Yeah the playing surface.

He’s been asking for it to be fair.

1 Like

I thought it was a very clear yellow. Joe really pushed there. I found it perplexing that he did, since we looked in defensive control.

1 Like

Cucho Hernandez made no attempt to injure Alisson so no issue with the tackle

Judge Judy Reaction GIF

Elliott subbed at half time for u23’s, assist for first goal.

Yeah agree, but I think the pitchside staff we have do a great job & also fact we don’t really allow third party use of the ground when we don’t play there has helped.

1 Like

Jim Beglin has been like that for a while now.

1 Like

Haha that was my favorite.

Hall of Shame worthy commentary.

Fuck Thiago and Bobby have been absolutely on song in that first half. :sunglasses:

7 Likes