Pre Match: Liverpool v. Watford, 1230 BST (UTC +1), Saturday 02 April 2022 (Premier League)

Walshy please note the rules of the thread, no moaning till the 11th minute please.

5 Likes

Demand very high for this one. Not had a sniff of a ticket all week. I think the atmosphere will be good for a 1230. It could even be very good if Stuart Attwell pisses everyone off like he did when he reffed the Villa game in December.

Any kind of win will do me. Just win and see how City respond. Key thing for this week is to do well enough against Watford and Benfica and not pick up any injuries in the process. This week is big but next week is fucking huge and we need our best players to all be available.

3 Likes

There’s nothing like an early kick-off after an international break for slowing down time on a Saturday morning. Can’t we put the clocks forward again, right now?:thinking:

2 Likes

Assuming that Trent is in the squad, would it make sense to start Gomez at RB and then bring Trent on after an hour with Gomez switching to CB and resting one of VVD/Matip/Konate?

If anyone needs to kill an hour and a half and end up with a functioning DAZN account (even if you don’t live in a DAZN country) and then access to DAZN Canada’s full Premier League schedule,
then the link above will guide you through it.
It will cost you some money. But that money won’t be going to the Murdoch family.

1 Like

Do yhe Murdochs still have sports channels?

Thought my viewing was buggered for a minute. The bloody air-raid sirens went off. Then just realised it’s noon on the first Saturday of the month so it’s just the regular test. Still sends a shiver down your spine.

2 Likes

In the UK?

No Comcast bought them out several years ago.

1 Like

I didn’t check before posting, so I’ll retract the factual elements of my last sentence provisionally. But not the spirit of it😏

1 Like

But you are technically correct.
The Murdochs are not getting money from it!!

3 Likes

I refused to have anything to do with Murdoch telly so I’m with you on this one.

3 Likes

6 Likes

TAA is on the bench, with Diaz, Fabinho, Mane…quality!

1 Like

I’m actually quite comfortable with Comcast taking my money for the way they got it from Sky and Murdoch was quite amusing.

Anyhow this is on BT and that team sheet is fine.

Don’t mind that side…come on Bobby, you’re overdue a hattrick.

2 Likes

Good team. Should be too good for Watford.

First match after I decided I was a Liverpool fan at the age of eight, we got knocked out of the FA cup by Watford. I cried.

Still haven’t quite forgiven them…

6 Likes

I had no idea you stretched back to prehistoric times. Or at least pre-Keegan…

1 Like

I am, indeed, a dinosaur.

Remember playing on pitches like that?

:wink:

2 Likes

Curtis! Go on lad, boss that midfield :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I just love that lad. Always plays with my heart on his sleeve!

2 Likes