Pre Match: Liverpool v. Watford, 1230 BST (UTC +1), Saturday 02 April 2022 (Premier League)

Well you should. The cheat we have tomorrow has, imo, cost us 3 points at West Ham and did his absolute best to cost us points at Brighton. If you take the time to re-watch the assaults on Henderson and Diaz then it’s virtually impossible to come to any conclusion other than cheating/corruption.
Titles are won on fine margins and it only takes 1 or 2 games over a season to make all the difference. Taylor and Atkinson in 2019, Webb in 2014. Attwell and Kavanagh could do us over this season.
Before the usual suspects jump in with the old “every fanbase says the same”, “it all equals itself out” etc don’t bother, it’s clearly fucking nonsense where this club is concerned.

3 Likes

Hmm, we were shit against West Ham and I’m not sure how he tried to cost us points against Brighton.

Have you seen our record against ten men?

2 Likes

Limie knows his onions… We are 2 points worse off.

What Did I Do GIF - What Did I Do What The Fuck Did I Do The Wire GIFs

1 Like

I just don’t think it made a difference against Brighton, Cresswell perhaps but again we seemed to turn into our last season January side when we face 10 men.

1 Like

Hope that Henderson steps into the refs dressing room before the match tomorrow and mentions that he hopes he will do a better job today than the shite performance he did against Brighton.

2 Likes

We were 1 down at West Ham when Cresswell assaulted Henderson but there were only 6 minutes played, I don’t think we lose that game if they play 84 minutes with 10 men.
He allowed Sanchez to stay on the pitch after completely wiping Diaz out. 1-0 to us against 10 men and it’s game over imo, at the very least he’s given them the chance to get back into it.

3 Likes

Seriously? An unpunished assault makes no difference?

3 Likes

Unless we lose, we’ll be top. How goes does that sound?

3 Likes

Sounds good. But I definitely don’t want to draw and go top!

4 Likes

Order of preference:

1, Win and go top
2, Draw and go top
3, Lose and not go top

3 Likes

6 Likes

Oh how I wish…does living room/settee count…

1 Like

7.30am kick off for me, and I will be shouting and singing, on my couch!

2 Likes

I think he will be fine if you don’t sing from your sofa but just in case a couple of rounds of “Anfield Road” should be ok.

2 Likes

Another game smack bang in work time. I’ll be sat down watching, customers can help themselves. Ish.

Angry Brian Cox GIF by SuccessionHBO

7 Likes

In theory 3 easy points. However, we have struggled after int. breaks before a lot the last seasons. Or maybe I am just imagining that (didn’t check the stats).

Even so, we should really beat Watford at Anfield. I guess 3-1.

2 Likes

Finally the Premier league returns .:grin::grin:

5 Likes

Match day at last