Pre Match: Liverpool v. West Ham United, 1730 UTC, Saturday 05 March 2022 (Premier League)

Don’t think anyone missed me?

Anyway, the usual routine, 3 points and no injuries is all I ask. Just keep grinding, getting the points.

10 Likes

Referee: Jonathan Moss. Assistants: Marc Perry, Timothy Wood. Fourth official: Kevin Friend. VAR: Darren England. Assistant VAR: Sian Massey-Ellis.

England the VAR again … :thinking:

1 Like

:eyes:

Cue dramatic intro.

1 Like

England seems to be love watching Tv (I mean being VAR). I assume he was a linesman as was Massey was.

I’ve never noticed assistant VAR what do they do?

Anyhow

Becker
TAA
VVD
Matip
Robbo
Fabinho
Hendo
Keita
Mane
Jota
Salah

Play Diaz in Europe against Inter but you could interchange him, Jota or Mane.

2 Likes

Keita probably deserves to start, yeah. We’ll see.

I was actually satisfied with the last few games without Jota; Mane centrally and Diaz on the left.

I’d maybe keep that trio for this game and leave Jota on the bench, possibly start him against Inter (we’ll see when we get there and we look back at the West Ham game, what happened, etc.).

6 Likes

West Ham played with almost their strongest side tonight.

3 Likes

I’ll have this

Alisson
Trent Matip Van Dijk Robbo
Fabinho
Henderson Keita
Salah Mane Diaz

7 Likes

We owe these big time

7 Likes

Too much complaining and they will switch it to KuntVAR.

I’m guessing that only Ali and Hendo play again.

1 Like

This. This shower of shite caught us unawares the last time, they’re owed a fucking hiding. They’re going to get one.

Smash them. They’re shit.

13 Likes

Don’t think it was that. Ali had his worst game ever and Mané missed a sitter right at the end. We should easily have won that game but individual errors cost us.

2 Likes

And Cresswell shouldve been sent off. Perfect storm last time of poor performances from a fair few of our lads, missed chances from us, clinical finishing from them, and the ref.

Hopefully not to be repeated this time around.

5 Likes

Relaxed about Inter and Brighton but I a very nervous about this one.

I’m sure that Jürgen and his team will know the personnel, formation and tactics to see us through this game. COYR YNWA :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Have to say the Brighton one worries me more something to do with the Annex and us

Well hopefully West Ham are fucked. They went full strength last night bar the keeper and lost. Shame it didnt go to extra time but you cant have everything.

1 Like

WH was in a good periode at that time and Becker had a total off day. Not worried for this one 3-1 good guys.

2 Likes

If the 12th man (and I mean our one the crowd) we should be able to deliver a good atmosphere.

3 Likes

Although also Sian Massey-Ellis who I regard as one of the better assistants. Maybe she act as a counterweight for fatty, fiend and Stevie fucking Wonder.

4 Likes

The beauty of this team is that if all fully fit and firing, no other player in the league gets in. Matip the weakest link but he’s still on par with anybody else. The very joy of footballing life right now :slight_smile:

Diaz :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1::+1:

5 Likes