Pre Match: Liverpool v. Wolverhampton Wanderers, 1600 UTC+1, Sunday 19 May 2024

Farewell Jürgen.

Something very appropriate about his last game with us being on the 19th.

5 Likes

Jürgen has given up.

The team has given up.

We can’t finish higher than third.

We can’t finish lower than third.

Fuck it: play the fringe players and reserves. At least they might show more passion than the “first team” have lately.

1 Like

Also Pfingstsonntag in Germany which is the equivalent of Pentecost/Whitsun. This is a celebration of…

Oh, fuck knows. Beer or something…

1 Like

So, Jürgen to get himself sent off in the second half for drinking beer throughout the game, only to walk up into the Kop to finish the game?

Sounds good to me.

4 Likes

I actually found it quite difficult watching Klopp before the last home game. I might have to skip this one altogether. :cry:

1 Like

Snowflake.

2 Likes

:partying_face: let’s party!

1 Like

Only 1 game left of the season to painfully endure.

Get in!!!

Joe and I are up for this one.

As you know I am unemotional at all times, but I can see myself reduced to a puddle at the end. Then again maybe watching it at @cynicaloldgit’s place will cheer me up.

2 Likes

You couldn’t afford the drinks bill.

1 Like

That’s why I am bringing @Flobs along as my guest.

1 Like

If you couldn’t afford the bill, he’s got no fucking chance.

1 Like

Howling! Good point. No idea how he got on my guest list.

1 Like

I’ve heard that you’re not too fussy.

1 Like

@Flobs is on his way with couscous and pork. Sadly, I have had a conflict arise and will not be attending.

1 Like

Just to put the season in context.

We finish third, miles ahead of fourth, and not that far off the top two. We’ve comfortably got back in the CL with a brand new midfield, a massive injury crisis and winning a cup along the way.

It’s disappointing to let the league slip, but it has still been a good season. It’s still one of the better seasons in recent years.

16 Likes

One final time:

To the glory of Anfield…in honor of the Manager…to the upward flight of the coming LFC season…and bows to the original @PeachesEnRegalia:

SMASH THEM. THEY’RE SHIT.

9 Likes

What’s up, arseholes?

1 Like

Hi, @SBYM!

Hello.

1 Like