Pre Match: Liverpool v. Wolverhampton Wanderers, 1600 UTC+1, Sunday 19 May 2024

Fake ulcer fake cured?

Bring back Sadio and Bobby for the final curtain call.

3 Likes

I would faint but you have my permission

Would surprise me if some of his former players aren’t there.

1 Like

“painfully endure”

where the hell have you been the past 30 years?! This is relative luxury!

We’ll miss Klopp when he’s gone.

12 Likes

The last 2 months has, the most painful 2 months in any of those 30 years.

When you’re shit, you’re shit. No expectations. You start low, you finish low.

Just looking forward to the new season now, a fresh start, a clean slate. Will do everyone the world of good.

I honestly don’t understand the negativity. Sure its disappointing to not win the league but its still been a very fun season. It must be really bloody awful to watch football and not get anything out of it other than winning.

16 Likes

This could be bigger than the actual title race matches.

Would be awesome to be at Anfield for what will no doubt be totally festive.

We win this one well and I look forward to the celebration and teary waves goodbye.

3 Likes

It’s not even the most painful 2 months in the past 2 years. We’re comfortably back in the CL, ye feckin cry baby

9 Likes

Hicks, Stoke, Woy, BR end of reign….the match hasn’t started yet you sound like you do in the in match thread when we go 1 down.

4 Likes

Clean slate means no Klopp, as we understand it.
You really aren’t aware of low times in the last 30 years if you consider this to be it.

2 Likes

Do you have your memory wiped every year?

3 Likes

Recency bias is his favourite bias…

For me it seems we have a few plastics fans, I support my team through thick and thin.

1 Like

Every day IMHO

This match is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things as the damage is already done, the final day is all about 1 man it isn’t about the game, one off games like Stoke and periods with BR were more in anger than pain. The times under Roy, well there was nothing there to feel. The last 2 months has seen the dagger pushed an inch deeper with every passing loss when we riding all waves, that’s what pain is. When you see one of the best managers in our life times looking like he’d be anywhere else but on the touchline of a Liverpool game the last game, you feel that pain.

1 Like

I’m guessing I’m not the only one to pick you up on this gem. Loris Karius, Woy, Gerrard’s studs, Henderson’s absence, Evra, Andy Carroll, Virgil’s Knee, Coutinho’s back, FSG’s early days and the 6-1 loss at Stoke would all like to say hello. There are many more in the wings clamouring for attention.

2 Likes

None of that comes remotely close to the pain of losing 3 trophies in 2 months in Klopp’s final season and having to be reminded of those 2 months through the eyes of Klopp every time the camera turns to him.

Coutinho’s back? Didn’t turn out too shabby in the end.
Andy Carroll? Didn’t we just all end up pointing at him and laughing?
Karius? Hatred and pain are 2 different emotions. I just ended up hating the guy.
6-1 to Stoke is a one off game…just like the 7-2 to Villa so pointless inclusion, Virgil’s knee was a one off incident and given Matip was already out for the season, it became a write off. Certainly painful but doesn’t hold a candle to the last 2 months.

Like everyone I want us to put on a show for Jürgen and surely Wolves will be playing beach kickabout stuff. Our defence is so porous that we will let in a few, so I’m going for a 4-3. Lots of high jinks, laughter and tears.

2 Likes

5-4 to recall the moment his glasses broke?

3 Likes