Pre Match | Liverpool vs. Arsenal | PL Matchday 3 | Monday September 28th 20:00h | Anfield

11 attempts to 1 in our favour, you’d expect to be further ahead in the game from that

2 Likes

The chavs should’ve kept Willian as he’s been arses best defender,we’re drowning them,

7 Likes

Need to not get too cocky at the back this next half. They’re back 3 look ropey as fuck. Target them. Need to watch Trent, they are getting action down that side towards the end. Turn the game scrappy if needed. Need another

As usual cynicaloldgit is writing the post match essay :innocent:

2 Likes

I thoroughly enjoyed that and that’s what it’s all about.

3 Likes

Such a shame about the Robbo goal, cos that was as dominant a performance as you’ll see.

Pressed the living shit out of them.

2 Likes

Keeps him out of our hair

1 Like

Posession-70:30
Are they going to play this way in London… :interrobang:
At full capacity Anfield - it would have been 4up

2 Likes

Arses lucky to still be in the game. They just waiting to spring their counter, and the fluffed shot worked in their favour.

Also, the Arses are looking to spring the ball past our high defence, and get lucky with the offside. Early on, there were two occasions when obvious offsides were of course played on, and we could’ve messed it up by trying to mop it up. Sometimes for the obvious offside, may be better just to stop playing, rather than isk it turning into another phase of play.

1 Like
6 Likes

Arsenal lucky not to be getting a proper tonking. We are still slightly vulnerable to the ball over the top into the spaces behind the fullbacks.
Very comprehensive performance if not so resounding scoreline sums it up for me.

2 Likes

It’s always a bit frustrating not to put the game to bed when we’ve been so dominant, 3-0 would be a fair scoreline.

That 45 minutes is encouraging for the rest of the season though, keep this level of performance up and we’ll make last season look like a close run thing.

2 Likes

We knew they’ll pass from the back, even though after initial few passes they’ll go long and are absolutely all over them. Unfortunately their mistakes are not getting punished and ours have for the past two games.

This game would have been tailor made for Thiago. They have been pressing very high as well, and one Thiago turn would have opened them up. Or Hendo who would have spotted those gaps for the long ball.

Nonetheless, the lads are playing really good. Fab is having a good game IMO, better than his recent midfield showings. Get the job done now!!!

1 Like

absolute farce of a scoreline

get the next one and bury these clowns

3 Likes

I am going to practice pressing in my living room. I am inspired. Please hold.

3 Likes

Does that include the Arse’s goal tonight?

2 Likes

Get an early goal in the second half to kill off the game, 'cos Auba will get one big chance at least. Salah and Mane looking real good, Bobby been excellent off the ball, but needs to get it on with it.

Jota to make debut in last 15 minutes to continue the press. Milner will probably be the first sub.

1 Like
4 Likes

This is where Keita needs to step up.

3 Likes

Got to get hungry in the next half. They can’t slack off as Arse has gotten some chances that were close. Our boys can and will do it! Great Game that’s a fact!