Pre Match | Liverpool vs. Arsenal | PL Matchday 3 | Monday September 28th 20:00h | Anfield

I love how you plagiarize my material from WhatsApp.

1 Like

For all Artetaā€™s praise, they have scored through our individual mistakes in the two league games. Ofcourse you at times make that happen, but thereā€™s still long way to go for him.

Heā€™s still looking better than the likes of Fwank and Ole in implementing his ideas.

1 Like

Around here we call it having a pot-noodle, thank you very much.

2 Likes

Yep need to keep Alphabet and Pufferfish quiet .

Why no yellow card for Luiz for pushing Naby to the floor in the lead up to our goal?

1 Like

Iā€™m really pissed with Fabinho for Arses goal. What the fuck was he doing?
If Gomez goes to close down a player he MUST cover, not close down a player thatā€™s already covered by Naby. Arshole!

We are in complete controll just have to remember Hendos not on the pitch to cover for arseholes.

Did those 2 Arse players get carded for what they did to Naby yellow for Luis (just a follow through) but should have been red for the other (Xhaka?) who went to put Naby out for the season, cunt!

Nice to see Andy get one back aftre his fucked up assist for Lacazette (who couldnā€™t score any other way).

Comā€™on you Reds stuff them!

Bit wound up as we are playing s well but only 1 goal up, no enough for my liking. :rage:

1 Like

Thought we were going to get out of that 45 without any Naby slander. My mistake.

10 Likes

Robbie Earle: ā€œFor all those people looking for cracks in Liverpool, looking for signs that theyā€™ve fallen off, move on.ā€

10 Likes

I have no idea ref played the advantage rule well but no card for Luiz, mistake IMHO.

2 Likes

I hope Mo gets hotter in this half, Iā€™d like to see him get a brace and Manā€™e !

1 Like

Whaaaat? Well you praise our players and I do as well, thereā€™s bound to be overlaps :smirk:
Nabyyy laaaad

1 Like

And I thought he had a great half pushing forward and pressing.

6 Likes

Me too.

Even when he plays well (like now) he gets slated by someone.

8 Likes

Been playing well ā€˜ourā€™ Gini. Slacked off a bit the last 15 minutes but heā€™ll be back for the 2nd.
Naby doing well as well.
Just Fabinho got on my nerves, what a plonker!

1 Like

Yessss, laaaaadddd

2 Likes

Holding is a ticking time bomb btw

1 Like

Next time weā€™ll watch together and Iā€™ll explain the basics to you.

1 Like

Score another couple and then bring on our reserve front three. :joy:

2 Likes

Yet Fab has nicked the ball off the Arse on plenty of occasions, stifling the Arse completely.

1 Like

Wish I could be watching (still working)ā€¦ as I have been hoping to see a good show from Keita.
Just remember, everyone can see the same game differently. Just because someone may not see Naby having a great game or see something he could do better might just mean they are coming from a different viewpoint. Or they could be wrong. lol.

As for me, Iā€™m hoping heā€™s playing well.