Pre Match | Liverpool vs. Arsenal | PL Matchday 3 | Monday September 28th 20:00h | Anfield

Let’s come out 2nd half like a steam train…when poss attack, attack, attack.

1 Like

I think he’s been great. They all have.

8 Likes

Come on red men, lets get the job done!!!

1 Like

The basics of what?
Being nervous?
I’m already well versed I don’t want to get to your levels! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

4 or 5 would be nice. Nervously confident. Think we can still go up a gear, but need to put them to the sword

3 Likes

Come on lads, wrap it up within 60 minutes

1 Like

Sit down u chunttering f****er

1 Like

Time to bring our seeing the game off strategy.
After scoring 3-4 more.

1 Like

We have been great. My observation is based on the quote that we’re missing Thiago, an my response that we do have the tools to still do what was said was being missed.The Arse have closed up the middle, giving us space down the flanks. Keita is the one who could provide the option to at times pick up our way through a packed centre.

Good try mane. Could have kept it down maybe

1 Like

We need a goal… Can’t afford to go in the last 10 minutes with just a goal ahead considering how dominant we were…

Don’t get why Arsenal keep taking their goal kicks short. Playing out from the back against us isn’t usually a great idea.

Mo gave the ball away too easily again

Bob bit more spin n speed…

Arsenal will come out soon and that will give us the space

Good pace from Joe there

They are attacking now, this should open them up and give a chance for us to counter. Had been sitting back and waiting to counter themselves for a while now.

1 Like

How good is TAAs technique!!

Lovely head of hair on Arteta, tbf

1 Like

The only reason I can think it drawing our defenders out for a long ball. They aren’t trying to pass us to death.

1 Like