Pre Match | Liverpool vs Chelsea | Wednesday January 31st 20:15

No matter what, this has been our best first half of football all season

4 Likes

Brilliant half, sheer dominance.

2 Likes

His penalty record is excellent

1 Like

Lets not forget we actually start playing football in the second half usually :grin:

Cant believe im about to say thisā€¦

Paul Tierney has been decent (so far).

Maybe hes done with his spat since he knows Jurgen is off.

3 Likes

Darwin is the only thing that had gone right for Chelseaā€¦oh well, my commentator really said that

They were! It wasnā€™t criticism, I meant itā€™s so unlucky.

Shots 15-1

3 Likes

Thatll Do Shrek 2 GIF by PeacockTV

1 Like

Iā€™m nervous. Hope we have some good players to bring on from bench. :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Thatā€™s insane. I canā€™t tell if heā€™s just unlucky or if weā€™re just gonna have to deal with this for the rest of his career. If he creates this much and we still score, all will be forgiven, but massively frustrating, given how well he has played at times.

(Referring to pen, save from the goalkeeper onto the post was solid.)

1 Like

too much time to think for the big fellaā€¦ macca or dom should have taken it

3 Likes

weā€™d be 19 points clear at the top of the league if they had gone in instead of hitting the woodwork!

2 Likes

Canā€™t fault Nunez for his performance so far but it is a missed opportunity to go 3-0, that would have broken any spirits left in Chelsea, 2-0 just felt possible to come back from

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure heā€™s never missed one in professional footy.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the new thing. Weā€™ve been doing that for about 2 years with every penalty

HT 2-0:

What. a. first. half!

Sensational, one of the best first 45 minutes Iā€™ve ever watched, from any team in any competition. Nunezā€™ missed penalty takes a bit off the gloss, but otherwise, he has been as brilliant as all the others, and the teamā€™s performance has been nothing short of extraordinary so far.

Hopefully the lads can keep it up for the second half, fingers crossed!!!

3 Likes

Jota, once again, the pinball master in cheat mode.

Joe is wondering, wtf? Second start and a goal!

Mac holds the ball, but Darwin takes it??? Mac was basically perfect at Brighton. Stupid.

Anyway, everyone playing well, half way there.

1 Like

Or he is just wasting all of his bad luck and shots like that will all go in in the future.

1 Like

How does any manager leave this club and this squad right on the brink of absolute greatness? Something doesnā€™t stack up for me :frowning: Iā€™m sadder now about Klopp leaving than I was on the announcement. I even had a soppy dream in which I was crying and begging him to stay :rofl: :rofl: