Pre Match | Liverpool vs Chelsea | Wednesday January 31st 20:15

Anyway, brilliant performance so far, no easing off in the 2nd half.

2 Likes

Youā€™re more optimistic than me. I hope youā€™re right.

I blame Larissa.

2 Likes

Oh Darwin :cry: Big Dom should be our #1 penalty taker.

Despite that miss, a great half by the team. Bradley is sensational.

Nah ā€¦ just some useless ones like TAA, Robbo, Elliott, Grav and Gakpo?

2 Likes

I rather enjoyed that. A bit of the old Heavy Metal football. It rather reminds me of early Motƶrhead when the drums hammered away like a machine gun and they bludgeoned the audience to death with relentless riffs like an avalanche sweeping away an Alpine skiing resort filled with tedious dickheads. And no bloody guitar solo.

Anyway, letā€™s not bugger this up in the second half.

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure heā€™s not the first Uruguayan striker to hit the woodwork an annoyingly high number of times for usā€¦

2 Likes

That was a brilliant first half. Chelsea struggled to do anything at all. and instead had to resort to diving about to get some relief.

Darwin seems to have taken the now abandoned Salah dance before the penalty - starting from the middle then skipping wide to close in to the ball. Despite that, Darwin has been a constant threat to Chelsea, and needed a good Petrovic save early in the half to deny him.

Pochettino will probably tweak his midfield as he is getting overrun in there, with Joe Gomez taking central possession when we have the ball.

1 Like

Well done Ramblerā€¦
Broken clocks right twice every day!

So, heā€™s really jinxed then.

Yes, but I was told that I wasnā€™t allowed to mention that :crazy_face:

Everything stacks up fine. Doubting Kloppā€™s honestly is insulting to be honest.
Get over it and enjoy the ride.

I hate playing against players like Jota, you get a foot on the ball and it still bobbles back to him, Suarez was the same.

2 Likes

I reckon Joe Cole is going to have another go at trying to get Chelsea that Penalty.

5 Likes

Lets see who they say was meant to be the taker it looked to me it was Mac.

Totally understand why Darwin is on penalties. If he scores itā€™s great for his confidence but if he misses he just gets more pressure on him.

1 Like

15 shots by us. Weā€™ve been dominating them.
Well done ladsā€¦ Again in the 2nd half to smash them ynwa

I just hope that Diogo is not injured. He is so important to this team

3 Likes

The only quibble from me is around 43 minutes when Curtis had a flying Darwin overlapping to his left and dawdled with it before finally attempting the pass 3 seconds too late.

1 Like

Itā€™s not even a bad penalty, itā€™s literally inches in itā€¦gone to place it with power and heā€™s sent the keeper the wrong way, canā€™t quite get it inside the post fine but itā€™s not like heā€™s stuck it in row z or passed it to the keeper but as per usual because itā€™s Darwin we have to go on and on and on and on and on and on about it.

2 Likes