Pre Match | Liverpool vs Chelsea | Wednesday January 31st 20:15

Oh no…not the ronnie pickering thing…

It’s a testimony to how well Bradley has played. Obviously he is going to get bumped out by Trent at some point, but not until Trent is fully up to speed.

If Bradley was a lesser player, Trent would be ushered back into the side asap, but he is doing so well that we are in the good position of easing Trent back in.

By my guess that will be around the 70 min mark today, to hit a fee kick into the back off the net, top bins.

2 Likes

Same with Robbo and Joe, Joe is playing so well we don’t have to rush Robbo back, also against the Arse, Joe has to start as he has dominated Saka in both games he has played against him

2 Likes

Bradley and Gomez have been doing very good and especially Robbo has been out for a long time.

Have the feeling Tierney will book Alexis very early and Trent will come on for him.

1 Like

The Anfield crowd will be in fine voice tonight. I hope it will be a great match

4 Likes

They’re just being very careful with Trent and Robertson.

2 Likes

Also good to see the injury to McConnell wasn’t serious as well.

2 Likes

Ughhh 8:15pm kick off…just ridiculous

I need my beauty sleep

Yeah, specially since there’s no need to rush them in.

2 Likes

It’s a fucking 2:15 AM kick-off here :laughing:

1 Like

Always expected Robbo would make the bench, just being risk averse with Trent.

1 Like

Tired Tom And Jerry GIF by Bombay Softwares

nerves starting to kick in a bikki

1 Like

There’s is nothing to be nervous about.

Game will go like this

Scenario 1
Chelsea will make us attack the kop first half ( dull )
Tense first 15 mins
Concede a first half goal because first half liverpool
Second half come out on the rampage and smash them 4-1

Scenario 2
Smash them 5-0

1 Like

Can see a high scoring game too, unlike the past meetings.

5-3 maybe?

It’ll be high scoring alright, but the goals are only flowing in one way.

I don’t like it when it’s a game like this and I’m calm. I prefer to be tense as it always feels like we play better.

Teams who make us attack the Kop in the first half have such a poor record. :joy:

It is great that he’s done well enough that even as a 20 year old 5th choice FB who until recently was on loan somewhere else that he’s done well enough that Klopp doesnt feel compelled to do something stupid like change shape or move a CB there. But we already knew that before this team was announced. Make no mistake about it, if Trent was fit he’d be playing.

1 Like

Id it’s 1-0 with 20mins to go, im just turning off lol

Just can’t take that stress on a weekday night lol