Pre Match | Liverpool vs Chelsea | Wednesday January 31st 20:15

Yes, I know I shouldn’t complain. I’ve been taking a lot of heavy duty painkillers lately which is why I missed a couple of the league cup games. I’m cutting back now so I am hoping to stay awake for this. If I miss the last 15 minutes, you’ll know why!

2 Likes

Big, big game this. A struggling Chelsea that has had a bad season but which has some really good players in the team and a Liverpool playing a “good” team for the first time since Klopp’s tragic message.

I truly expect a win. This game is a big one. If we win this and City some how draws or lose. My, my; the table will look then pretty damn fantastic !

1 Like

IMG_2709

8 Likes

2:15 AM :sleeping: in here

2 Likes

Many moons ago I’d stay up 4 am,
Nowadays results come in when I go for piss at night from FotMob :melting_face:

Every hour then.

1 Like

That’s what I also do when we play friendlies in the US.

:joy:

2 Likes

Haha @Ronnie_Pickering

My lad has a nothing class for his last period at high school today. I’m leaving work early and going to pick him up from school early.

It seems wrong, and ridiculous to do that.

Yet at the same time, it seems like the right thing to do today.

It’s Chelsea. They are stubborn, so it’s all hand on deck here. Including two idiots across the pond who will be swerving real life and real responsibility to make sure we don’t miss this one. :rofl:

1 Like

Reporting you to CPS.

I’m reporting you to the TAN inspectors! :smiley:

Go for it @RedOverTheWater :fist:t2:

2 min warning for official lineup.

1 Like

7 Likes

10 out of 11

Wow Bradley!

No surprise.

2 Likes

I’m a bit surprised that neither of Trent and Robertson are starting.

1 Like

It is a bit of a surprise. Big vote of confidence in him.

Chelsea XI: Petrovic, Disasi, Thiago Silva, Badiashile, Chilwell, Caicedo, Fernandez, Madueke, Gallagher, Sterling, Palmer.

Subs: Casadei, Mudryk, Chukwuemeka, Nkunku, Broja, Gusto, Deivid Washington, Gilchrist, Bergstrom.

I got 10 too. Bradley/Trent was the one I missed.

1 Like