Pre Match | Liverpool vs Everton | PL Matchday 25 | Saturday February 20th 17:30h | Anfield

Okay, that went well. But let’s not tarry and move on swiftly.

Saturday is the schedule for the next round of brawl that’s widely and rather misleadingly & mischievously dubbed as a football derby. Well, to be honest, at least the red side of Liverpool tries to play football. A lot has happened on the red side since that infamous brawl of October 17. The heavenly and earthly gods have combined and conspired and succeeded in blunting our onslaught on the League title.

The blue side on the other hand is enjoying their usual, uninterrupted and unenviable peace and quiet. After a bit of a raucous at the beginning of the season, they are now closeted in their all too familiar and jealously guarded seventh place. There is a rumor about spring release of a DVD on the last brawl, but the censor board is known to be very uncomfortable about excessive violence and profanity in the content.

VVD, Gomez and Matip are out for the season while Jota is still few weeks away from full fitness and Milner, Fabinho and Keita are still nursing their knocks. So, combined with the depleted squad and the spirited performance in Budapest, I’m guessing the starting eleven against Leipzig will take field at Anfield too.

Meanwhile, I want appeal to the high priests of TAN that last game @PeachesEnRegalia failed to bless us with his customary post, sacrilege (hope he is well).

YNWA :muscle:

19 Likes

@Iftikhar don’t forget not to watch our game. You can watch the Schalke v Dortmund Match instead.

6 Likes

Alisson
Trent Kabak Fabinho Robertson
Thiago Henderson Wijnaldum
Salah Firmino Mané

Hope Fabinho will be back to allow Hendo back in midfield.

Not sure if I would start Thiago.

2 Likes

Maybe we should be making sure he doesn’t make his usual contribution, seeing that we actually won without it. :thinking:

8 Likes

Manchester Kavanagh is the ref and Marriner the blind is VAR. :grimacing:

I hope someone kicks the living shit out of Prickford or Richardson, preferably both.

5 Likes

Lets smash the blue shit and dedicate the match to VVD.

5 Likes

Didn’t flappy miss the last game… Back injury…or in my language… spineless little shit.

4 Likes

This will be interesting from a team emotion standpoint.

How do our boys come out, emotionally and physically, and set the tone for the match? The Boss has mentioned several times over the last 2 months how upset they were/are about how everything happened in that match. I know everyone (supporters and players) wants levels of revenge but it’s important not to lose our heads early.

To that end, I have a feeling the officiating will be ‘extra’. Even more so than usual. They will be looking for us to do something questionable and the yellows are on the ready.

4 Likes

Smash them. They’re shit.

They’re worse than shit. Fucking blueshite scumcunts who absolutely derailed our entire season with their shithousery.

CUNTS
CUNTS
Cunts
cunts

26 Likes

I suspect Pickford on Sunday morning will look very much like me after a net session. 10% pink 80% bruise and 10% still bleeding.

4 Likes

I’d say worth a try, but Peaches is at it again…
That said, maybe the requirement is that @Semmy puts on the specific jersey, and wins it for us…

3 Likes

With Fab doubtful we will see the same 11 as yesterday. A win would be just fantastic. Last game against Fulham they were very poor, the midweek game against the spurs had them looking tired, they play shitty tonight so fingers crossed they will be even more tired.

2 Likes

You know they’ll just stroll around tonight to conserve energy for Saturday and let City have their wicked way with them tonight.

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeUNBr6WvYw

I’m thinking Thiago may do a St John if Richarlison tries the same shit-housery on Saturday. It will end up in getting a red card… would be worth it though :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

That’s a criminal offence these days. He’d be locked up for that. :joy:

The other thing that I love about that video is seeing fans all dressed in suits. How standards have slipped.

4 Likes

Dive, VAR said so.

3 Likes

Move captain to midfield.

Kabak and Phillips in the center of our defense.

Do it. You know it’s time.

5 Likes

In that case, Thiago should play then.

6 Likes

Ali
Trent Fab Kab Robbo
Thiago Hendo Gini
Mo Bobby Mane

3-0 to us

I’d be surprised (disappointed) is Prickford and Richarlson aren’t smashed in this game.

Just stick Thiago on Richarlson… he takes man before ball every tackle :rofl:

Up the reds

1 Like

Phillips if no Fab

2 Likes