Pre Match | Liverpool vs Everton | PL Matchday 25 | Saturday February 20th 17:30h | Anfield

This one will end up with at least two red cards I’m sure.

3 Likes

Don’t think so. Those times are over. Football has gone soft and we don’t have any badass players.

1 Like

Kabak looks like a badass :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

Well @Iftikhar has done us proud with his prematch post, lots of words and almost poetic and for the likes of me a wonder full and colorful picture. If that isn’t worthy of a win I don’t know what is.
Hopefully there will be no end of poetry on the pitch during this match a nice combination some toffees whilst mulling away. But these toffees are have a very nasty habit of being far to tough something the officials turn a blind eye to. More red tape please.
Nothing less than a win will satify me then those toffees can be tossed in the Biffa.
I am touching wood, crossing my fingers, sacrificing my soul … and a whole host of other things to ward off the inevitable injury list growing over this match but hey we’ve got this one. 7-1 to us, hopefully).

2 Likes

All babies compared to Gerrard, Carragher, Suarez, Skrtel.

2 Likes

Not quite he has no hair on his chin so has a while to go before joining thetop rang.

1 Like

Don’t think Klopp will rush Fabinho or Milner even if they are available. My guess is they will be on the bench if they are fit.

1 Like

Of course Millie might have something to say about that. I’m sure he’s iching to get back on the pitch above all as his opportunities are dwindling and it’s the ‘perfect moment’ to have a final cameo.

2 Likes

Do a Hamza Chourdhry / Brenda

Bring Phillips on in the 88th minute with the sole purpose of breaking legs.

2 Likes

kin 'ell … I’d never seen that before. I’d always had St.John down as the shy and retiring type !

3 Likes

I’d rather not stoop to that level of shithousery but I wouldn’t mind if Pickford had to pick the ball out of the net so often he puts his back out and misses the rest of the season.

6 Likes

Skrtel just looked tough.

3 Likes

If we get into a kicking game with these we’re gonna lose. Let’s just play the fuckers off the park.

8 Likes

He was a boxer as a kid…
if watch closely you can see the combination flurry he executed! :0)

2 Likes

Shut up. Just shut up…

You had me at smash them theyre shit…

2 Likes

He was our most hated player by Evertonians in that era. He had a fearsome temper and could be a nasty little so and so…but of course he was one of ours. :wink:

3 Likes

A sad state of affairs when your primary concerns prior to a match are getting shafted by officials and how many of your players will be maimed.

What I do know is that if we stick it to them our boy would be sent off immediately.

That’s how it goes in this country.

5 Likes

If you get a chance rewatch the 65 Cup Final. He is brutal in that. As are most of the players to be fair. It makes the more recent Derbies look like garden parties. Leg breaking tackles going in all throughout the game, but from what I recall the physios were only on three times. Sir Bob once to strap up Gerry Byrne’s broken collar bone and the Leeds physio twice to Jack Charlton after he took the ball to his family jewels both times. He administered the tried and trusted treatment of sticking a freezing, dripping sponge down his shorts and dragged him to his feet.

As usual, I’ll expect Jürgen and his team to select the personnel, formation and tactics to see us through this one against these blueshite bellends.

COYR YNWA :nerd_face:

7 Likes

It’s actually the second short right hander that does for him. He’s on his way down before the last punch even lands !

2 Likes

Ali didn’t train today :confused:

1 Like