Pre Match. Liverpool vs Manchester City. PL Match 6. Sunday 11th October. 1630 hrs

100% they should be booed, called cheats at every touch, hassled and made to feel that this is only the start of the rancour they will meet at every stadium.

And I totally agree…no stones thrown at the bus, no missiles, nothing that makes us the story on Monday, only them.

4 Likes

However, we all know that there will be some idiots who will throw stones at the bus and it is up to the fans to self-police. However, it will be hilarious as fuck if our fans lines up the street leading to Anfield and team bus drop off area with handheld bells and do a Game Of Thrones style Shame walk with our fans yelling “Shame” and “Cheaters” in an alternating order to the away team.

6 Likes

That would be a lot more appropriate. I’m just worried that dickheads from other clubs might be tempted to turn up and cause trouble. This is the first time that City will have played since the verdict was announced. I’m assuming that the police will be out in numbers.

2 Likes

From now, the police will need to form a cordon for all of the away matches for City…If ADUG and Man City showed a bit of contrite and accepted the punishment instead of blatantly using politics to pressure the UK government, the backlash for them wouldn’t be half as bad.

3 Likes

The City away support is where I think trouble could start. They’ll be pugnacious, spoiling for a fight. And we’ll be ribbing them mercilessly.

1 Like

The officials have still to be announced. What are the odds that they give us Oliver again?

1 Like

Unfortunately, Pinto didn’t manage to dig this out in their emails lol…

1 Like

He’s not injured. He was totally spent. Where did you get that strange “couldn’t be arsed” from ? It was expected he would be taken off around the 70th min in this last game. It’s the National Team and wasn’t a friendly :slight_smile:

Anyway, would be nice to send them packing with nothing from Anfield. But then we will have to play very well (though maybe we can be helped by possibly negative mood in the City dressing room; maybe).

3 Likes

He asked to come off = couldnt be arsed…even if it was part of the plan (noting he already played 90mins 3 times this break).

If it were a game of more importance, hed have stayed on.

I appreciate you are also a supporter of him…my post wasn’t mean with malice in terms of him not being arsed.

That said he plays for a bunch of cheating cunts and cost them £50m on the books…he knows the books were cooked…so i dont care much for him either :rofl:

2 Likes

Haha, you know what ? He IS injured :smiley:
I didn’t know. Lol. He was expected to come off around 70th, came off around 67, and was indeed holding his hip.

I had rage quit the game on TV (no joke, lol) and missed this.

How can I have missed this ? Well, I don’t know. But Haaland wasn’t even on my mind after this game (keeper issues, how we played, the fact that we lost; those things kind of mattered a lot more than how Haaland was doing to put it like that).

1 Like

Nah Paul Tierney, Oliver is the VAR … :see_no_evil_monkey:

2 Likes

Think they’ve been to approx. 2 games since they bought them. I doubt they’ll turn up.

1 Like

Certainly not at Anfield

3 Likes

I’d like them to walk out to fans holding up ‘CHEATS’ the full size of the Kop, and ‘SHAM’ across the Anfield Road end

I want our fans to turn their Bus arrival to a nightmare. Want banners and chants and don’t care if that goes ‘below the belt’ but I hope nothing stupid happens like throwing stuff at the bus and the players.

We should set the bar for anyone who feels cheated in the league. Show them they’re not getting away with their cheating.

Still don’t think we can win the league with the squad we have but this is also the game that can ignite something special.

Y.N.W.A.

3 Likes

I’d start Koumas for this one just so he can go around mercilessly booting the living shit out their players for 90mins, be a great watch and I’d take immense pleasure and pride from that.

TIFOs? Nice!

I’d rather just make it a European type night for us.

Jeer them and boo them but don’t go out of our way to create anything directed at them, our focus has to be our lads.

5 Likes

Maybe just have a Biffa parked by the ground loading all of City’s trophies

2 Likes

With an expected highly intense atmosphere, I want us to press them from kick off, no letting them settle into the game. Win the coin toss too, so we can attack the kop in the 2nd half. 2-0 macallister and dom.

1 Like