Pre-Match | Liverpool vs Manchester City | PL matchday 23 | Sunday 7th Feb 2021 | Anfield 16:30

It’s devastating that it’s going to be an empty stadium, cos these are fucking terrified of a full Anfield.

8 Likes

This guy…:rofl:

Crazy how he has such a following. Used to just tweet transfer confimations the same time as proper sources and get some sort of credit for it. Now just takes the piss :joy:

2 Likes

Play Kabak with Henderson. Kabak looks like a warrior, we can use one of those, Fabinho with Thiago in midfield.

2 Likes

Still think it’s going to be Fabinho and Davies at the back.

2 Likes

Isn’t more the point why did Klopp even feel the need to mention it.

2 Likes

Mind games.

1 Like

Knowing Klopp, in his head he just thought they had two weeks off.

2 Likes

Its backfired then. Pep has stolen limelight.

1 Like

He is making some silly statements at the minute this is one what didn’t need doing.

1 Like

this is my favorite thing about the whole episode

Klopps said a throwaway line about City having two weeks off, doesnt even bother fact checking it becuase, meh, its not important to him.

Peps banging on about having months off, didnt think Klopp was like that, ill be confronting him about it…

football establishment still over analises everthing out of a managers mouth as though its a chess move…its a throwback from the fergie era where the press wanted to skew any given point into a fergie mind game master class…

Klopp could probably say ’ i took the dog for a walk and saw a Man city fan in a mercedes’ and pep/citeh would go into a meltdown…when Klopp probably just means he took the dog for a walk and saw a Man city fan in a mercedes

9 Likes

let him have it, if its what he craves.

Jurgen has a club to run.

2 Likes

No pep is wound up, Jurgen probably got a massive grin.

2 Likes

100%. Over analysis of everything…except what actually matters.

6 Likes

This is what I want to see tomorrow.

11 Likes

How many new injuries do we have? Don’t BS me and say none.

1 Like

I suspect it will be Fab and Hendo, but I’d be really tempted to throw Kabak in

Alisson
Trent Kabak Hendo Robbo
Fabinho
Thiago Gini
Salah Firmino Mane

Leave Hendo in defence, and get Fab up the pitch. Watch City shit themselves when he gets the ball 20 yards out.

Do we know which set of clowns we have tomorrow.

One of the new CB should play. They were brought in for a reason, let one play.

We all know we need to win this,and we can, but we need to use one of the new CBs,perhaps Kabak to release probably Fabinho to the midfield,Like Hendo back there too, but starting the two new guys against City is probably a bit of an ask,although it would certainly give us a great midfield with Thiago.