Pre-Match | Liverpool vs Manchester City | PL matchday 23 | Sunday 7th Feb 2021 | Anfield 16:30

Think we’re going to need to as Sterlings pace will prove too much for Phillips

1 Like

Another Jurgen followup from the hypocritical doping cunt:

1 Like

mind games i think

1 Like

Would prefer the same lineup but with Gini and Thiago swapping positions. Thiago as LCM and Gini as RCM best suits both of them.

2 Likes

Beating this lot would really make my weekend, in fact I would relive it in my dreams for months.

1 Like

Referee: Michael Oliver.
Assistants: Stuart Burt, Simon Bennett.
Fourth official: Chris Kavanagh.
VAR : Paul Tierney.
Assistant VAR: Constantine Hatzidakis.

Oliver… Could be worse, could be better :wink:

I don’t recognise the name of the VAR

2 Likes

You don’t know tyranny???

3 Likes

I completely missed Tierney when I posted! I think my brain wanted to ignore it… I was focused on Hatzidakis.

We’re fucked aren’t we? :wink:

3 Likes

Kavanagh from Manchester? I hope to Fowler VAR doesnt decide this game!

2 Likes

I agree , I guess you are right …it will be Hendo and Fab at the back again.

Going by Jurgen’s recent comments about a stable partnership in defence,This game is of massive importance to not chop and change CB’s as far as Jurgen is concerned.

However, Having Fab at 6 position will be massive in such a game in winning the ball and intercepting key City attacks.

It might be best to have Davies with Hendo, but this could go equally south for that boy today with City’s attack and wreck his career before it starts here…and hence he needs protection to grow in this team.On the flip side though, he could play a blinder and win Motm and I will be chuffed to bits.

Billy Ocean wants a word with you :sunglasses:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n3sUWR4FV4

4 Likes

:rofl:

Last season his defence for their collapse was that Laporte was out. Christ knows what he’d have done with six first team players out every day.

4 Likes

Buy hair gel :innocent:

I’d go

Ali
TAA Kabak Fab Robbo
Thiago Hendo Gini
Shaq Mo Mane

Klopp will ply Bobby however although the bloke looks to be screaming out for a few weeks off.

Now I’ve called for Bobby to be bench (as well as others calling for the same) watch him score a hat trick today.

It’s been that sort of season

1 Like

Kelleher
Neco Ozan Ben Tsimikas
Fabinho
Henderson Thiago
Salah Firmino Mane

That’s…erm…bold.

1 Like

@Lowton_Red just off to Morrisons, can you ask the warmongering charioteers to keep off the bypass till 10:30 please? I’ll drop some pulled pork off for the hounds later in celebration of a colossal victory.

Hendo has to start in midfield. I just want to see that however it works. I’d be tempted to play Shaq behind Mo and Mane with instructions to our world class wingbacks to bomb on. Bobby has been so off form of late and Shaq’s starting to put a run of half decent games together. Early penalty for us, 3-1 or 2-0 just to keep Pep’s memes going.

2 Likes

Prefer Hendo higher Gini as the 6, then Hendo can make forward runs pulling City’s defenders out of position

2 Likes

Should be alright. 4th officials are just there to put up boards and look gormless while the managers tear a strip from them.

4 Likes