Pre Match | Liverpool vs. Sheffield Utd | PL Matchday 6 | Saturday 24th October 20:00 | Anfield

The first Liverpool game to be PPV… Fuck that… Donate instead (and find other means to watch)… Refuse to line Murdochs pockets further.

I’m generally not a big fan of SOS but this is bang on…

19 Likes

Sky can shove their PPV up their arse. I’d have paid a fiver. Not paying £15

1 Like

Actually probably wouldn’t have paid a fiver.

1 Like

I’ve donated to the FoodbankFC cause instead.

Fuck Sky.

16 Likes

Good luck with the pre match thread @illuvatar :wink:

4 Likes

Too early to open this, let’s get past the game on Wednesday first.

1 Like

I’m not paying to watch it either, I pay enough already. I’ll listen to Radio 5 live instead.

1 Like

Fuck Sky and their money grabbing cunt owner!

Will be more than happy to give a 5er to FoodbankFC and listen to it on 5 Live instead. Prefer to listen rather than watch games these days anyway.

3 Likes

I think a lot of people would pay a fiver…bearing in mind we’ve already paid our monthly subscription.

Bein sports 11 are showing it I’m told. I pay enough.
I think we should get used to Fab at CB, I know klopp said Matip might be in contention but I would leave him on bench. Depending on tomorrow nights game maybe time to start Jota and Minamino.

In goal and at centre back.

9 Likes

Won’t be paying to watch this, and can’t be arsed streaming it either. I’ll be watching the UFC instead. 5 quid donated.

4 Likes

Has Curtis Jones been left out of the Premier League squad? He won’t be too happy about that.

No, he’s in there.

Thanks, I obviously read it wrong. It’s an age thing.

3 Likes

It’s on Ziggo Sport over here so I’ll watch. Hope Thiago is back.

1 Like

Oh, and Mike Dean is the referee with Andre Marriner at VAR.

1 Like

I’m at the point where I don’t care who the ref is. They are all fucking useless. I used to be lifted seeing Oliver had the game, but he’s been a twat of late.

9 Likes

Is it normal to only have 1 ref at VAR in the EPL? I remember from last season it was either a La Liga match or a Champions League match, but there were 3-4 people in the VAR room. I think the more refs there are at VAR, the more these mistakes can be prevented

1 Like

Have not paid to watch football for a long time. Had depended on some free streams which is of high quality for a number of seasons now.

Back to the match, regardless of what happens in mid week, we need to grind out a win, whether var or the ref or luck are against us.

Ynwa

1 Like