Pre Match | Liverpool vs. Spurs | PL Matchday 13 | Wednesday December 16th 20:00h | Anfield

I’d play Nat to deal with Harry Kane’s physicality rather than Rhys. Their pace is mainly out wide and I’ll let our full backs deal with that.

2 Likes

Spurs in 2021/22 maybe but not this week.

1 Like

How can this game have fans attending??
Sky says fans are allowed.

1 Like

If Matip isn’t ready I would go with Hendo as CB.
I’m expecting Spurs sitting deep and they will try to catch us on the counter.
So we will need skillful game opening Centre-Backs.
Hendo is a better option than Nat or Rhys imo.
Another reason for me is Curtis was one of our better midfielder last term. So why leave him out?

2 Likes

Smash them they`re Spuds(sic)

5 Likes

Both from Manchester. Neither have any affiliation to either of the manc clubs, of course.

7 Likes

Klopp said it was a muscle spasm and nothing serious. Even if there was still pain, it’s probably the kind of thing you can sort with an injection.

Mind you knowing Matip he’d be out for six weeks dues to the needle.

3 Likes

If the performance level is similar to what we did to Leicester or Wolves, we win, easily. If it is similar to Fulham, we lose, easily.

For most of the past two seasons I’ve been supremely confident that we turn up, play and win. Any dropped points were fairly shocking.

Not so this season. It’s a war of attrition. Fulham was an unpleasant surprise. Time to bounce back.

3 Likes

We lose 4-1 to Spurs. The fans turn on Klopp, calling him arrogant and out of his depth and then Klopp resigns and we appoint Arteta as the new manager and we get relegated.

Then I wake up from my nightmare.

We win 2-0.

3 Likes

Why in the absolute FUCK would you put this kind of thing out into the universe?

If this happens, then I’m holding you directly responsible. @SBYM, do something terrible…

6 Likes

Peaches why would you say that?
@SBYM we do not want to see videos of you dancing.

3 Likes

Would you do me? I’d do me. I’d do me so hard…

What were we talking about again?

4 Likes

Up to 2000 from the Liverpool City region. It’s regarded as a lower Covid risk area at the moment.

2 Likes

Ok cool. For some reason I thought this was an away game.

1 Like

Posted on RIP thread as well.
1 Like
3 Likes

Pretty sure all the London clubs are allowed up to 2,000, anyway.

1 Like

Listen lads, it’s a fucking 2 AM kick-off in my country, make me happy.

6 Likes

Dont think they are now. London is now Tier 3

7 Likes
Happy now?
2 Likes