Pre Match | Liverpool vs. Spurs | PL Matchday 13 | Wednesday December 16th 20:00h | Anfield

Ughhhh. This is tough to call with all our injuries. Thinking about putting money on a draw. I can see Jose parking the double wide trailer.

2 Likes

Depending on our CB pairing, my guess is Mourinho may have a go early. If that doesnā€™t work say in 20 minutes, he will begin a masterclass of groveling, countering, time wasting, yellow card pleading, snail-paced throw-ins, and ankle kicking.

6 Likes

I donā€™t know why, it never used to bother Spurs fans when Ardilles referred to them as ā€˜Tottinghamā€™.

2 Likes

I think it was @gasband who used to refer to them as Spur on TIA.

Some of the best trolling Iā€™ve seen, used to drive me absolutely mad :grinning:

5 Likes

Canā€™t compare combat sports with footy, being able to talk shit in key in MMA and boxing. McGregorā€™s mouth has made him hundreds of millions of dollars, I think heā€™s done alright from it.

So what have we got!!! Alisson, TAA, Fabinho, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Curtis, Salah, Mane and Firmino. Matip is doubtful but AOC (not the Rep) could be on the bench. Atrocious, absolutely atrocious. At this point I would happily take a 2-0. YNWA.

3 Likes

iā€™m really hopeful for this one.
Very worried for our CBā€™s with Kane and his felling axe move so hoping they donā€™t jump and keep their feet on the ground. Not a match for Matip imo Iā€™d go with Nat against Kane, stop him from turning and donā€™t jump in the air.
Iā€™d also go double pivot and have Jones or Minamino at 10. Jones offers the all round stuff Minamino the short option between their lines. Personally I think giving Minamino a chance against a team that he can make a difference against and the opportunity to show us fans what heā€™s here for would be a good way to go. I just love Jones (he has played a lot though) too much to go all in with it perhaps 60 mins for one 30 for the other?
Front 3 picks itself so hoping Firmino gets between their lines rather than too deep or too high.
Hoping!
4-0 to us!

2 Likes

Did Iā€¦??? Might be a spur of moment thing.

5 Likes

Ironicallyā€¦on this date two years ago Shaqs nets 2 goals v United that get Mou fired the next day:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI2pfF9A2wl/?igshid=j3zmao4clfu2

7 Likes

I hope Bobby puts my predicted 4 goals against this lot of whiners.

6 Likes

Even more ironically, I was at that game. Still havenā€™t recovered my voice.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s amazing!! What a game to attend.

3 Likes

Yes, sir. Got him sacked then. And Iā€™m certainly not washed up yet. I have more to offer. Up the Reds!

7 Likes

Donā€™t worry about that my friend. Your writing is doing enough at the moment. :blush:

1 Like

Unfortunately so is yours

1 Like

Lack of CBs is gonna cost us at one point. Hopefully not tonight.
Son is top class so have to keep him quiet.

1 Like

Yep! I think we should put Fabs on him.

2 Likes

@Flobs with all due disrespect, this post is a perfect example of how you create your own problems.

And this comes from someone who defends you from the rabble on this forum. Having said that, if you are somehow right for a change, Brie Paneer on me.

2 Likes

Thankyou my friend. Iā€™ll take the Brie, I still havenā€™t a clue what Paneer is (some foreign shit I guess :innocent:).

2 Likes

Itā€™s cheese mate.

1 Like