Pre Match | Liverpool vs. West Ham Utd | PL Matchday 7 | Saturday 31st October 17:30 | Anfield

1 Like

If Phillips can’t get a game tomorrow then I don’t know why he’s still at the club. He’s 23 and has more experience than Williams.
Sounds like Tiago is close and it would be a massive advantage to have him back in terms of controlling the game and keeping pressure off the defence but I think at best he’ll be on the bench.
Can see it being a ‘both score no draw’ again tomorrow like our last 3 at home but we should still have too much for these.

In fairness to Phillips he has had no match time since returning from injury so he will not be match fit, i expect him to start on the bench.

3 Likes

We’re top of the table without fans (not like it’s today’s news), I certainly think our defending (linked with the players missing) is the bigger issue tomorrow and a potential opportunity for West Ham.

That’s what I fear too

Definitely nervous for the safety of our players tomorrow…
Have a feeling in the current climate post Blueshite derby tactics… each and every manager of the Moyes ilk will be telling their players to get really stuck-in to ours…
Maybe it is just a short term trend toward having found their best chance to win a match against us. knowing full well how far to stretch the competence of the referee…
OR maybe people, we are in for a war of attrition for the entire season…!

I take Matip is fit to play tomorrow, as most people seem to including him in their team. I just hope he doesn’t climb any flights of stairs tonight or trips over the cat.

1 Like
2 Likes

Spending more time squishing bugs :ant: :bug: :spider: On here, than thinking about the game.

12 Likes

Haha and I thought my smartphone was attacked by a mallware or virus!

3 Likes

I fear we will only win 1-0

Shit myself. I’m still on edge and I know they’re not fucking real.

11 Likes

I love it, it’s great!

1 Like

You mean West Ham?

2 Likes

Halloween and we’re playing a horribly rancid team with Gollum’s corpse as manager,a spooky 2-0 to us.

3 Likes

They will actually drop dead if you touch them with the cursor :joy:

4 Likes

Doesn’t work on mobile.^^

1 Like

So give Trent a cursor and he can run around killing the Hammers. Pretty sure there’s nothing in the rules about that.

… and thankfully they eventually dissapear, otherwise the screen would get blacked out by the little criters. :cry:

2 Likes

I wonder just when my wife is going to take peek…

1 Like