Pre-Match | Man Utd v Liverpool | PL Match Day 9 | Sunday October 24th 16:30h | Old Trafford

As long as we don’t show them any respect we will demolish them!

2 Likes

That covers the opening 10 minutes, but what about the other 80?

Smash them. They’re shit.

13 Likes

Ordinarilly I would agree with you, but for that mob I say fuck that. I demand we batter them like a fish & chip shop sausage!

1 Like

It’s tough to look at Mo’s form and the recent performances of the United defence and expect anything but a comfortable win for us.

However they will probably raise their game and make it a tough game

I still hope/expect us to win and would be disappointed with anything less.

1 Like

Mine too. I find it hard to watch. I don’t go back as far as you but I can probably count the number of really good performances we’ve put on there on the fingers of one hand. One of the very few games where we benefitted last season from playing in front of no fans. I can’t understand why we consistently shit ourselves there but we just do.

On paper we are miles better but we have been for a few years now and it hasn’t been reflected in the results. They rely on individual attacking brilliance but they do have a few individually brilliant attacking players so they are not to be under-estimated and we must defend better and probably deeper than we did against Atletico.

2 Likes

What’s going on here? Complete and utter chaos on starting matchday threads

Screaming The Muppets GIF

3 Likes

Was that Martin Mancinson Vs LFC?

Ahh no I think Mancinson was 19/20

Don’t know, I’m terrible at remembering referees and everything around them, actually I don’t even try to.

That was the 0-0 when we didn’t create a single chance and I think they had two with Lingard (great Alisson save) and someone else in the final minute. Was a dire game really, but the disappointment was from our side, we were much better in that period, just couldn’t prove it on the pitch.

Sounds like cliche and I don’t think form/quality totally goes out the window in these games, but anything can happen. We beat them 2-4 last spring when probably not many people saw that coming.

I just hope we defend a bit better than in some of our last games. Just don’t let it become a box-to-box circus, we should be better than that. More control, more compact than them. Punish their gaps.

4 Likes

Pretty sure Queenie would have said, “shitting one’s pants.”

queen elizabeth middle finger GIF by GoPop

1 Like

She’s got a temper, that one.

Fuck me, tell me about it. My mate once blocked a toilet in Buckingham Palace and she went ape shit.

3 Likes

Comedy Central Reaction GIF by Lights Out with David Spade

2 Likes

Better get your demand emailed to Klopp to make sure they take heed. :rofl:

Are we seeing the TAN equivalent of the Bezos, Musk, Branson willy measuring competition?

I’m keep getting really nervous about this, and then remembering that a big chunk of the game is going to be Mo Salah running at Harry Maguire.

6 Likes

Or do Utd try to protect him and swap him to the other side.

Oh, in that cas he’ll only have to deal with Mane running at him :rofl:

If our defence play like they did in Madrid this Man U team will score against us. However, it’s hard to see their dfence keeping us out too.
Looks like another 3-2.

1 Like

Dont You Dare The Office GIF by hero0fwar

1 Like