Pre Match: Manchester City v. Liverpool, 1630 BST (UTC +1), Sunday 10 April 2022 (Premier League)

Three points, no injuries. All I ask.

Oh and no whining either, just like last week. I’d like to thank everyone for their restraint, and would like to ask politely that any whining be directed at the match officials instead.

EDIT: Jumped the gun on this by a few minutes by accident. Oops.

9 Likes

I’m sure that Jürgen and his team will know the personnel, formation and tactics to see us through this game. COYR YNWA :+1::nerd_face:

14 Likes

Smash.
Them.
They.
Are.
Shit.

27 Likes

Pundits and other fools calling it the title decider. Lots of games for us to win after this. :grinning:

10 Likes

Alisson
Trent Matip VvD Robertson
Henderson Fabinho Thiago
Salah Firmino Mané

Pretty sure that’s going to be it.

11 Likes

We have to be clinical.

7 Likes

Salah performances is worrying of late. This is a concern. I hope that he finds his confidence.

4 Likes

Matip has to partner Virgil for this one.

2 Likes

Need to up the performances. Need to be 100%. Need Mo. Need everyone.

1 Like

The deck may be stacked against us, but I’m sure we’ll find a way to win this. We’ll play our strongest available, Guardiola will do some tactical tinkering and they’ll fail to score while we’ll grab a goal and put on a defensive masterclass.

1 Like

Sorry, we will play against 13 man in baby blue, 3-1 Cheaty.

Mate for fuck’s sake. Have a day off.

14 Likes

It’s okay he’s trying to put the reverse mockers on it

2 Likes

Evidently from the subs I think we know the team on Sunday. Diaz must come off the bench after that though today.

1 Like

I had that yesterday.

1 Like

We’re winning this. I’m all in. I’ve no time for this kind of shithousery.

Might I end up broken hearted? Of course. How many fucks do I give? Zero.

16 Likes

Yep, costs nothing. Ride or fucking die with this team.

14 Likes

If people can’t see that the referee and VAR have been appointed to shaft us, they really are in cloud cuckoo land.

We’re going to get absolutely nothing given in our favour on Sunday, so we will need to put in one of our greatest performances to win.

5 Likes

:grinning:

5 Likes

He’s been playing the long game. Played pretend shit the last two games to surprise shitty and pull their pants down. Again.

Salah’s got this.

Serie A Reaction GIF by AS Roma

13 Likes