Pre Match | Manchester City v Liverpool | PL Matchday 8 | Sunday 8 November 16:30 | Emptihad

No Thiago :roll_eyes:

Weā€™re trolling Pep,I think heā€™ll start against citeh.

3 Likes

My first post in a whileā€¦

Not sure how I fee about this one. Our record at the Empithad in the league recently is pretty trash. Worse than anywhere else. On the other hand, we just gave one of our top performances of the year and are unbeaten in our last, what, 4 games?

City have a few injuries to some key players, so do we obviously.

Not sure about Milner in midfield? Is he fast enough to play this from the off? I know heā€™s got the endurance but this game might be too quick for him? Would love to see Thiago again (feels like we only got a teaser for 45 mins vs Chelsea then someone took him away from us) but not if heā€™s not ready. Maybe another 45 mins like we did vs the chavs may be in order at the moment.

I wouldnā€™t hate a draw.

3 Likes

We donā€™t need Thiago to beat City.

Hopefully heā€™s been left out for the Spanish squad.

Not seeing the need for Milly. Whatā€™s wrong with Hendo, Gini and Naby?

Hendo has a funny gait; Gini goes missing away from home; Naby is a total waste of Ā£50 million.

According to some people.

4 Likes

Yes but, will we win the league if we win every game from here?

2 Likes

Any update on Matip and Thiago?

Will we keep Jota on the bench and bring him on for the last 20 against tired legs or play him from the start given the form heā€™s in? Personally Iā€™d start him.

If Matip is available then he should start, if not Iā€™d probably plump for Williams considering heā€™s quicker mobility, different threat than West Ham offered.

Henderson, Gini and hopefully Thiago in midfield. If not then Keita if heā€™s ready.

1 Like

Keita came on in midweek so is clearly ok.

Is Thiago fit? Not sure why he wouldnt be considering Everton game was a few weeks ago now and he has been training.

Nope. He hasnā€™t trained with the squad lately.

Doesnā€™t appear anywhere on these pics, and probably wonā€™t even be on the bench for that game. What a shame!.. :face_with_head_bandage:

On the other hand, Tsimikas and Keita are in full training now, thatā€™s at least something!

1 Like

Yea but our football is so much nicer to watch when he is on the pitch.

Amazing that we won the Champions League and Premier League playing like Burnley before Thiago arrived.

3 Likes

He is.

2 Likes

No big surprise he hasnā€™t been called up.

Next mission now is to get him properly ready during the break. Maybe heā€™s available to be on the bench on Sunday, that would be a nice bonus.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been in my den crunching the numbers, and I can now CONFIRM for the forum that if we win every game from here on, weā€™ll defend this fucking SHINY spoken CUNT.

6 Likes

There you go mate, thought you came back a little rusty, glad to see you back in top form now! :slight_smile:

I canā€™t see how Jota can be dropped for this one ā€¦ and for precisely that reason , I predict he will be.

Naby probably to get the nod ahead of Curtis in midfield.

Iā€™d be happy with a draw here.

1 Like