Pre Match | Manchester City v Liverpool | PL Matchday 8 | Sunday 8 November 16:30 | Emptihad

7 Likes

I wonder if we could see Mo, Sadio, Bobby and Jota all start. Let Bobby play behind whoever plays striker since he always drops deep and tracks back.

3 Likes

We will lose the midfield battle and eventually the game if we start all 4 of those. We donā€™t have enough personal in midfield and defense to start all 4 of them and restrict KdB at the same time.

Expecting our usual front 3 of Mane, Bobby and Salah to start. Jota to come in later on to take on the tired legs in Cityā€™s defense.

7 Likes

I would start with Jota so that we can play the counter attacking style that everyone else beats City with.

6 Likes

We could do that with Bobby as well.

2 Likes

Pep confirms no Aguero on Sunday.

So itā€™s either Jesus or someone else.

2 Likes

So heā€™ll be starting no doubt.

9 Likes

Bit worried about Thiago now.
Really need Matip to step up and play this game, itā€™s an awfully big ask for Williams. I expect some shithousery from citeh and we certainly canā€™t afford to be giving away any VAR goals.

We will need Mane and Salah to have their scoring boots on and whoever plays alongside Hendo and Gini will need to play a blinder.

Fingers crossed!

3 Likes

If Williams plays it is a dead cert The Snake will fall down in the box at every given chanceā€¦

1 Like
11 Likes

I dont think the club has told us the full extent of Thiagos injury.

Has to be worse than they first thought. Probably out for the season but didnt want to tell us the same month they had to tell us VVD would be long term.

It was bad tackle but i took many of those on a Sunday and went a work the next day :grinning:

1 Like

Yes Iā€™m worried too Walshy.

1 Like

Not sure why youā€™d pretend a player isnā€™t that seriously injured,just sounds fucking daft.

7 Likes

Yes, I am sure that the club hasnā€™t revealed the full extent of Thiagoā€™s injury in order to spare our feelings.

5 Likes

Maybe they didnā€™t want to push him in the last game or two, not to get called up by Spain and use the break to make him properly ready for the rest of the season.

6 Likes

Maybe Thiago spent the last 48 hrs glued to US Election news, slept in and missed training, and is now out of the teamā€¦

5 Likes

I am with @RedArmada, club cares about our feelings. Doubt club is this smart to make our players avoid international games. Heā€™s out for rest of the season. Fabinho as well, because thereā€™s no update on him. Atleast Thiago is doing that ā€˜ask me any questionā€™ thing on Twitter. So Fab might be out for next season as well, because heā€™s not active on SM. We are doomed.

2 Likes

Bloody Hell. Everton did a proper number on us didnā€™t they. Dirtiest team in the league.

5 Likes

City are shit

Lets play with a front 4 :joy:

5 Likes

The same people that have always seen what Firmino brings, also see who is in impressive form, and who is currently below form.

6 Likes