Pre-match: Manchester City vs Liverpool | EPL, Saturday 25th November, 12:30 GMT

My friend, you are like Thiago, a feast for the eyes, but a fleeting sight you are.

6 Likes

Yes Man City clearly instructed half their players to feign injury in order to skip the international BUT there shouldn’t be any international football during the club season anyway so I find it hard to get mad about it.

There are much bigger crimes they are guilty of.

3 Likes

So what would be your solution to playing all the World Cup/Euro’s/AFCON etc qualifier games? Or would you scrap that entirely and go straight into knockout phase and have the games played 3-4x a day, every day for a whole month or 2?

When I’m President of the World I will be cancelling all of it.

3 Likes

Get to the back of the line. @Mascot and I are currently duelling for the position. He keeps running off, or more specifically he’s left. Knows full well I’m always right.

————————Ali——————————

—TAA—-IBOU———VVD——Gomez—

————Dom——Mac—-Curtis———

——Mo————Darwin————Diaz—-

Jota/Cody/Kostas/Harvey/Endo for the 5 subs

I’ll vote for you. Only football though. Need to keep international rugby

2 Likes

Sporting equivalent of Ragnorok for me tomorrow.

City v. Liverpool over morning coffee
Ohio State at Michigan at lunchtime.

If the good guys lose both…

Not sure about tomorrow. We haven’t played like champions so far this season. Not like the well oiled machine that won everything under Klopp.

City missing the quality of Gündogan and KDB but it’s still enough to top the league.

I’m not afraid of Haaland and Doku. We should be able to beat them if we can control Rodri and Silva.

1 Like

Morning coffee? Amateur, boozing at dawn is absolutely the breakfast of champions.

I have other ambitions of productivity if I can survive the emotional rollercoaster

1 Like

Kick off is at 11.30pm. Will be staying up of course. I hope it’s worth it.

1 Like

I remember watching the 2008 ManU match in Canberra in the 07/08 season. There isn’t a really good word to describe that shit feeling of being really tired, really disappointed, a little bit drunk, and knowing you have to work in the morning. Aussie fans have it rough.

1:30 am here in NZ, but will be up and probably upset the missus and neighbours berating someone … normally the ref

1 Like

7.30am kick off here. Normally I watch the game at home, but a friend is coming to pick me up and we will drive about 25 mins to a pub that shows all our games. Darwin Nunez shirt at the ready. Will probably eat some sort of breakfast there and maybe have a coffee or probably a pint.

Hopefully it’s a good atmosphere and we get into them.

2 Likes

Games like this stress me out. Just hoping var and the ref are not shit, and that the squad delivers to the best of their potential.

1 Like

COYR!

GO BLUE!

1 Like

Refs and VAR in England are shit. No other words to describe it.

Since the Spurs game they are trying their best not to do something scandalous in our games again. Definitely feels like they changed their approach towards us but it’s still not good enough.

1 Like

The last Liverpool XI to win a Premier League game at the Etihad:
Simon Mignolet
Nathaniel Clyne
Martin Skrtel
Dejan Lovren
Alberto Moreno
Lucas Leiva
Emre Can
James Milner
Philippe Coutinho
Adam Lallana