Pre-match: Manchester City vs Liverpool | EPL, Saturday 25th November, 12:30 GMT

The only player in PL history whom Lucas is better than is Andy Cole. He couldn’t hit a barn door with a cow’s arse whilst playing a bloody big banjo.

Have a small issue at work. Technically we close at 2 but the pub next door has 10 massive screens and lots of booze. I suspect the doors close here at 1:30 Second half will be 0-pissed in 45 mins :slight_smile:

Nunez hatrick, bank on it.

images

7 Likes

Lucho from bench to finish them

4 Likes

The CL 2nd leg?

Strong line up. Hope MacAllister is fully fit to start. Let’s get them!

2 Likes

Curtis first goal, 0-3 and 1-3 @ 420 and 350-1

Oh look, Haaland is fit :astonished:

Anyone from those who pulled out of international football actually missing?

Grealish doesn’t make the bench for them so I ssume he’s injured. Here’s hoping Doku twists an ankle early.

And our bench ! :heart_eyes:

Who’s Lucho? Is he new?

I’m more worried about Doku

Luis Díaz

3 Likes

Our bench looks stronger. A draw at 70 minutes, and and our fresh players can win it.

Thoguht we’d go with the physicality of Konate, but Matip will allow us to play out better. I expect us to play the first half mostly direct though, which means Man City will have a lot of the ball. Hope we mix it up at times and slow things down by passing it around the back.

Funky lineup from Pep. Rodri the only true out-n-out midfielder. Should be quite the open game. Cracker, if you’re a neutral.

Hope we can gain control in the midfield, then carve them up when they get too far forward.

COYR!

If the benches played each other, we’d smash em 6-0!

Konate physical approach works against tries too often to win balls what don’t need winning.

Nunez to score weird goals

F*******ing Lazurus…